Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Please read

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stevey

Players now drop the following items when they die from PVP:
Armors
Swords
Bows
Arrows
Axes
Hoes
Pickaxes
Spades
Cakes
Cookies
All items new in 1.0 (because the plugin doesn't work with 1.0 items yet)

This way miners who are jumped by bandits don't lose hours of mining and doesn't unequally enrich players who seek to kill others in the sorrowlands, but it keeps the danger in the sorrowlands.

S

Stevey

Who does mine, you can buy a diamond from siri for only 135.
That's not a big issue really. If sirix wants to slave away gathering diamonds and then sell them for cheap to people that's his "problem". He will probably get bored of it eventually :D

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
That's not a big issue really. If sirix wants to slave away gathering diamonds and then sell them for cheap to people that's his "problem". He will probably get bored of it eventually :D
Aye, but I haven't mined in ages...it costs me more to supply picks and torches than it does just buying the valuables that I would obtain from a normal mining trip.

Deddily

Loyal Servant of Altera
Aha, armour is dropped too. That's a very valuable thing to drop. So if you're going to the Sorrowlands to mine, be sure not to try protecting yourself from angry mobs :p

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
Wait, So these items will be the only things dropped when people are killed? and I take it stuff is only dropped if the people are actually carrying it.

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Robinhood5 asked me if potions dropped.. to be sure I met him in the sorrows with healing potions so that he could kill me.
My potions did not drop so i told him that potions were safe.
A few minutes after he told me he lost 5 potions from being killed in the sorrow lands.
So some potions drop and others don't?

S

Stevey

Potions don't drop, what did he die from? PvP or mobs? This only counts for PvP.

Status
Not open for further replies.