Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Please read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
He is not online right know. I'll have to ask him later.
I assumed he was talking about Pvp because that's what he asked me about... but maybe it was a sneaky creeper and it's all explained.

deconhawk

I think I might like it here
If you get killed by a monster, your guarantee to drop all your items. The thing I run into is sometimes the bandits will gang up with the monsters. Sorrowland is always night so there's always monster that could destroy you and then a bandit will pick up the loot. Do need to be aware of that.

Sodium

The Lunarch
Robin has asked in OOC multiple times about potions dropping over the past day or so. I've also responded to his questions multiple times saying that if you get killed by a player, the only things you will drop are weapons, ammo, tools, armor, cakes and cookies. He responded to me the second time I replied to his question saying that he was talking to a mod at the same time so he didn't read my response the first time, which was.. fair enough.. I guess. I'm not sure why he had to ask someone a third time.. Now he could be trolling, but maybe he is just slow. :)

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
This is a really good idea Lars! Not only does it make miners like Sirix feel better, but it also encourages me to start mining more! I haven't mined in ages!

Master Pheonix

Lord of Altera
Players now drop the following items when they die from PVP:
Armors
Swords
Bows
Arrows
Axes
Hoes
Pickaxes
Spades
Cakes
Cookies

This way miners who are jumped by bandits don't lose hours of mining and doesn't unequally enrich players who seek to kill others in the sorrowlands, but it keeps the danger in the sorrowlands.
Genious :D thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.