Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Pokémon Story RPG

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Been busy all day. I'll be available tomorrow from around 3pm GMT if i'm not kept back at work, at which point i'll start a session with whoever is available.

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Evil
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Probably can't make it until Sunday... Which probably doesn't concern anyone, but I thought I'd let you know.

Matto225

The White Mage
*Ahem*
I'd like to have Entei as my starter, because I like fire pokemunz

I kid, I was wondering if I could have something like a Whismur, or are we having traditional starters/stater types?

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Evil
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
I know I'm not the boss o' this, but I would suggest something that isn't standard being each of our starters.

Like Whismur, or Poliwag.

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Evil
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
I dunno if Eevee is a regular starter.. I meant like, of the three typical starters per gen.

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Evil
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
I'll do what I'm told, but I'd love a trapinch starter..

Luv Flygon.

Moochick

The Very Best, That No One Ever Was
I think the reason for saying no to Eevee is that it can evolve ridiculously fast to a final evolved form with amazing stats which would really unbalance the game for everyone else.

I may be wrong though.

I think the reason for saying no to Eevee is that it can evolve ridiculously fast to a final evolved form with amazing stats which would really unbalance the game for everyone else.

I may be wrong though.
If Eevee is allowed, I will only evolve her on level 36 or later or not even evolve her.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Just gonna add some late entries to the log thread then i'll post a meeting place as well as a list of starters.