Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Pokémon Story RPG

spagbog

Lord of Altera
On Pokémon Online, go onto the largest server, then go to the left bit. At the top right of that left bit it will say channels. Scroll down until you find Pile of Balloons.

We can have battles.

Moochick

The Very Best, That No One Ever Was
Backstory: A short hooded figure runs out of a Pokemart with a lunch pack and some berries in her arms as a teller runs out in chase yelling, "Stop! Thief!". The hooded figure then makes a sharp turn into an alleyway as the teller follows. After a few narrow corridors the teller has the figure cornered at a dead end.

"Looks like you have nowhere to run now thief."He says while making his way to the hooded figure. The hooded figure just turns around, smiles, then suddenly vanishes. "Where'd he go?" said the teller scratching his head in a confused manner. A Zorua then runs past him without him noticing and into a nearby park.

"Good job partner." says the hooded figure from a tree as the Zorua jumps up with it. She then takes off her hood to reveal to be none other than Liese Gabriev! She then hands a few berries to the Zorua who happily eats them. "So it's been two weeks already since we ran away. Daddy must be so angry right now." She smiles. "Well I don't care. He wanted to keep me locked up in that house and make me 'his little heriess' to his stupid pokeball company. He didn't care about me, he just wanted his company to still be his even after he retires. But thanks to you I finally got out of there." She pats the Zorua.

"Pretty smart to pretend you were me trying to escape through the bathroom window while I was actually going right through the front door while the guards were gone. I just needed to be out of there, but the problem is I still have no idea what to do. We've been able to live off of just sleeping in the trees and stealing food, but I need something to do with my life. You know what. I'll show that poor excuse of a father that I don't need him! I'll become a champion! There's a gym in a few towns over, we could take them on and make our way to being champions! What do you say partner?" The Zorua yips and hops onto Liese's shoulder.

"Well lets get to training!" She hops down from the tree with a flip.

spagbog

Lord of Altera
As a start, I'd say that went well! Apart from the owners of the channel coming in. <_< They seemed pretty surprised to find people though, didn't they?
We really do need to get a new channel...

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
As a start, I'd say that went well! Apart from the owners of the channel coming in. <_< They seemed pretty surprised to find people though, didn't they?
We really do need to get a new channel...
They owner told me how to make a new channel so it's all good.

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Well. There's no Trapinch, so could I has Axew? Or Poliwag?

Your choice. Itzza.

Roablade

Loyal Servant of Altera
Can I safely say that there will be a session in about 6 hours time? I need to know when to wake up.