Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

poke9dude's whitelist app [ Approved - Kostadim ]

planarsatyr

Loyal Servant of Altera
Pronouns
He/Him
poke9dude
poke9dude
poke9dude's Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username: poke9dude

Country & Timezone: CST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: metagaming is the in character use of knowledge which is not possessed by your character, but which you the player know. For instance, knowing that trolls are vulnerable to fire, without having any in game reason to know this.

powergaming is the in character use of powers which are not (properly) possessed by your character (or player for that matter). For instance, simply declaring you kill another character, with no combat or consent.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: I like floral patterns and old things. People consider me to be a linguist, though I only know like one conlang. When it rains, my joy borders on the excessive, and I like all kinds of water. My favorite food is beans and rice. I'm a Christian.

Referral: google

{Character Section}
Character Name: Drystam

Race: Human

Appearance: Brown hair, tan skin, a deep red doublet over whitish-hose which stop short of bare feet. Simple bracelets and anklets of bells. A confident, almost manic, expression.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words): Drystam is resting near a shrine to Sallana, idly staring at clouds. A farmer approaches.

"Sluggard, get yourself up! Don't you have any shame, lazing till noon?" says the farmer

"Diligence is a good thing, landsman, but I take sanctuary in my Lady" he gestures to a fine statuette sitting in the middle of the shrine. "She gave me wine, should I have refused? But pain comes with the morning sun, and I am praying for comfort from my pounding head. I'm quite sure it'll come any minute now."

"Not only sluggard, but drunkard! You ought run off to the woods with those goatmen, loose creatures!" the farmer crosses his arms.

Drystam sits up wearily, but with fierce eyes. "Don't ye speak badly of Caparii! Noble to the bone!" he says, then quietly adds "and fine dancers"

"More passionate are they then you, I'd say, and more diligent too. Your sloth is a disgrace to that goddess you claim to worship!"

Drystam becomes yet fiercer in expression, leaning forward on one hand. Then, after a tense moment, he topples over laughing. "Right you are!" he says between laughs, then springs to his feet. "Right you are indeed."

The farmer looks bewildered at the sudden change. Drystam looks for a bit with joyous eyes, then answers his silence: "Hangover cures come in all shapes and sizes, you know" Before another beat, he walks briskly away, swaying to a beat only he can hear. Before long he comes to a village. Its not a new village: its one he's visited many times in his wanderings. He goes straightaway to the local eatery. Entering, he sees the proprietor serving the noontide rush.

"Mrs. Olive! What can one do to get some breakfast in this place?"

"That's lunch, Drystam, and you can start by paying your tab."

"Technically, I've been fasting all morning. Praying too. So, I'd call that breaking fast."

"You're trying to change the subject"

"I'm Elaborating, Mrs. Olive."

"You're cleaning dishes, Drystam"

"As you wish it!" He lights up and walks into the back where a washtub sits. He sets to work with gusto, whistling a nameless but catchy tune. Soon, the proprietress returns with a fresh slice of bread and some roast.

"Here you go, you little canary" she says with a friendly tone.

"Many thanks, Mrs. Olive"

"Never met a Lover so good for working as you, you know"

"Passion comes in all forms, Mrs. Olive, and I simply adore a good work song"

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!

The King's Law

How to Create a Character

Roleplay

The Official Lore

Town Census

HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!

Plugins Command Guide

Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }

..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!

• If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.