Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Pokemon Go

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Mystic here, yay.

Three step bug is infuriating. Hope we see a fix for that soon. But if not, I've got a wonderful three-pokestop overlap area at the nearby university that is constantly lure'd up, so even if I can't chase pokes down I'm still getting lure spawns and pokestop spins constantly.
*Sits in house with Iphone 4 while eye twitches*
This is fine, I can wait...

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
*Sits in house with Iphone 4 while eye twitches*
This is fine, I can wait...
I don't know who your cell service provider is, but I had the exact same issue earlier this week. Found I could get a new phone (Galaxy S7) for $27 a month, and they would in turn take $25/month off my phone bill. So, I'm paying two bucks a month for a new phone. Check your provider to see what deals they have. I put off getting a phone for over a year thinking I didn't have the money to get one; don't make that same mistake.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
I don't know who your cell service provider is, but I had the exact same issue earlier this week. Found I could get a new phone (Galaxy S7) for $27 a month, and they would in turn take $25/month off my phone bill. So, I'm paying two bucks a month for a new phone. Check your provider to see what deals they have. I put off getting a phone for over a year thinking I didn't have the money to get one; don't make that same mistake.
family used to have that, but it cost too much ;~; RIP me...

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
I took over a level 8 gym on the way to work today and killed a pokedude 400 CP higher than me
Screenshot_2016-07-16-14-10-43.png

now it's mystic, btfo valor garbage

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty
We have a crazy amount of Zubats and Pidgeys in our area that it's not even funny anymore. ;_;
Pro Tip: Catch them all, use a lucky egg, evolve them all! Easy XP and if you fill your Pokemon storage you will most likely be able to jump 2 levels

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Im out of Pokeballs and France has no pokestops nor gyms. FML

Screenshot_2016-07-17-21-15-51.png