Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Pokemon Sun and Moon

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Ehehehehehehehehe

saw it, the Alola forms seem weird, the bird reminds me of castform (Adorable as all hell, it was) I like the ability to ride new pokemon, but wish it was more than just "Ride them to do this, then abandon them until they're useful again." Also, the z-attacks seem out of place to me... seems more like something that should be built up to rather than have a single charge.

EDIT Isay should be built up to because it encourages people to have some tankier pokemon, rather than the spike in dps-ing that I've seen.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
So I have this feeling there wont be gyms or HMs...

Also, there go my pants
52_capk.png

nexscarecrow

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
CastleSuperbeast
CastleSuperbeast
Legend

Nothing super crazy in the japanese trailer. Going to force my friend to translate a bit but no promises.

nexscarecrow

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
CastleSuperbeast
CastleSuperbeast
Legend
Couple things
-Riding pokemon is back, but its more like a rental service? You cant ride your own, but you can find neat items with them or something like that
- http://imgur.com/vqfBXYe this is the equivalent of a badge case
- http://imgur.com/GeT86Pp heres the backveiw of new exeggutors with a face growing out of his ass. Classy gamefreak
- http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/sun_moon/story/160801_01.html japanese website says theres more than 4 trial dudes
キャプテンは4人以外にも、まだまだいるぞ! says something like "In addition to these 4 captains there are still more!"
-Also on that same website it talks about "Island Kings" and "Island Queens" who have something to do with running the island and theyve got a connection to the totem pole pokemon

Thats about all the interesting stuff ive found on my own

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Okay so I've come up with some ideas while doing the dishes, I'm on my phone so excuse spelling/grammar.

Lets assume the pokemon war happened, the one LT Surge talks about. After all that drama they installed the gyms/pokemon league as a government system.

Seeing as many gym leaders are town leaders or influential people. And the towns that don't have gyms usually are led by elders or dukes or shit (kalos/unova).

So all I can think of is that Alola didn't participate in the war and doesn't have gyms but their own cultural version. Trial dudes and Kahunas.

Ahem- just me rambling

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
while I like the Rowlett final evolution art, I'm not too fond of the litten or popplio arts. Litten seems like that guy that works out just to show off his muscles... a feline Johnny Bravo so to speak, and if Popplio's a water/fighting type like everyone believes it to be, that design will not fit at all, seems to be more water/fairy type and I'd rather not have more fairies :/

JustTooRadical

Lord of Altera
It all comes together, in Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon
*insert theory about how Solgaro is representing the alchemical symbol of the lion devouring the sun and how it relates to rebirth*
no but really all this Z-Move stuff and the Alola types all at once it's too much to handle.

SobekRa

Lord of Altera
no but really all this Z-Move stuff and the Alola types all at once it's too much to handle.
I agree, especially the Z-Moves are entirely unneccesary. Pokemon is becoming way too bloated with all the types, megaevolutions, Z-Moves, abilities etc. Competitive battling may become a nightmare.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Screw Kukui, I have my new thirst

SkypePhoto_20160801_235848.jpg

nexscarecrow

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
CastleSuperbeast
CastleSuperbeast
Legend
CoroCoro leaked

note the fish is not two pokemon, it is one pokemon taking on multiple forms.

Dark type Meowth, Ghost/Fire type Marowak

Last picture has the new villain team, "Team Skull". Boss is Guzuma, girls name is Burumeri. Next months Coro Coro issues will include a posted with Rockruffs "secret evolution"

From serebii

Last edited: