Votes: 4 9.3%
  • "The Mask"

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Star's Prayer

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Joe's Urinary Lead

Votes: 18 41.9%

• Total voters
I mean, there was the time when Alustrum, Joe - my character - and Florian were out hunting a criminal. Alu made a bad roll so I went as the inexperienced recruit that Joe was and rolled with a -5 penalty yet I managed to pass over the DC. Since I knew my character was inexperienced at tracking at that time, Joe went to take a piss and found the trail to continue. Smurf was the DM. However that's more comical and a common tale of mine.
Seems like the votes are getting in your favor. I am going to need you to write a thread at the fan-fiction part of the forums with a more elaborate written story of this tale if I am to be able to make drawings for it though!

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Patron
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Patron
Seems like the votes are getting in your favor. I am going to need you to write a thread at the fan-fiction part of the forums with a more elaborate written story of this tale if I am to be able to make drawings for it though!
I'll do this today, I guess. *swets*

Icanra

It took a lot to get here
you win some, you lose some
I was tempted to make a Maceo joke but i feel like it would be somewhat wasted xD

Meh i dont really care it just sorta takes away my motive to write if people arnt that interested. I spend alot of effort for each chapter, but i always have those few positive comments

Last edited:

Rossu

Lord of Altera
I was tempted to make a Maceo joke but i feel like it would be somewhat wasted xD

Meh i dont really care it just sorta takes away my motive to write if people arnt that interested. I spend alot of effort for each chapter, but i always have those few positive comments
You did have more votes than most : P

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Patron
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Patron
I'll actually- heh, I'll get this done in a couple of days or so. I should lighten the load of this Freshman.

wow, really late to the party. I had thought about putting an entry in for this and only just now thought about Roy's servitude towards Nwalme XD ah well though, will be eager to see what Joe writes for this :p