Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poll: Would you like to see the admins terrified?

Would you be interested in a stream/video of the admins playing amnesia?

• yes

Votes: 39 95.1%
  • no

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
I'm planning on getting the high kings and maybe some kings together one night to play through amnesia together on skype. Going to get people to record their gameplay and possibly their webcams too whilst i record my own and the skype conversation. I'll be asking people to play in the dark for the best effect.

We haven't decided if we will be streaming or recording this but I was just wondering if people would be interested in watching this.

Mikipowah

Thick Skulled Spaniard
record it please :D we all got different timezones and i bet we would all love to hear the admins yelling over...and over... and over.... and over....

Steelcryo

King of the north!
its creepy as hell playing alone in the dark. I suppose we could always play a custom story together as they are usually a lot jumpier.

We'll see :) Plus if we stream it we can save the recording.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Man, I only played the demo and I almost shit my pants... Anyhow, in this case I'm happy not to be an admin! ;)

madyson0915

Lord of Altera
I think this will be just hilarious! I can see it now... Lars, screaming for mommy...you get my point.
Would you get any High Queens to play?

Status
Not open for further replies.