Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poll: Would you like to see the admins terrified?

Would you be interested in a stream/video of the admins playing amnesia?

• yes

Votes: 39 95.1%
  • no

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Oh, no. I become like a statue which just peed its pants and can't look away from the screen.

Mrbubbles1951

Lord of Altera
Re-railing thread I will probably buy this.
If I do I will probably end up recording the game and my voice but me no have webcam :p

Danie_D

Lord of Altera
Yes!! This would be hilarious! :D And I would be still terrified watching! :p
I'm picturing Aux looking around going "What is this, can I eat i-OH MY GOD!" xD

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
i have a terrible fear of playing horror games and alas i do not have a video cam to record me screaming at every little thing

Tchel

Queen of the Wilds
Ahaha, I :heart: this game. I would relish a chance to watch you guys play it and pee your pants ^.^

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
This sounds really fun, I'd like to see all of your reactions xD My Dad got the game and I played a bit of it, in the dark....I don't know if it's possible to even play it then.

Anywho, I'll be watching!

C

Cubey

I played Amnesia during Launch of Portal 2 Puzzles/Tests in April 2011, Before Hollowworldism

f**k I hate this :( its getting me shivered and fear of this but I managed to finish the stupid test by GLaDOS.

The Hell does not fear me, Alone in dark without weapons or torch does fear me.

Amnesia is rubbish!!!

Auxilium

Cobblestone King
Sorry for the double post; Im having problems with transfering the video I try to import from my phone (as sort of a webcam) to Windows Movie Maker.. :(

I can record my microphone though, but it would not be as funny as you would see my terrified face once in a while! Anyone could give me any suggestions on how to fix this? I'm using a Samsung Galaxy SII.

Mrbubbles1951

Lord of Altera
ok then i dont have a webcam but i have a camera which could record me face and i could edit it into a picture on picture kinda thing? is that any good

Steelcryo

King of the north!
aux it most likely doesn't like the video format, find out what kind of file the video is being saved as and see if you can find a converter to make it .avi or .mp3. those usually work with windows movie maker.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
don't know yet, maybe not for a while, depends on when we can get enough people for it and when we're all free and can sort logistics of it

Status
Not open for further replies.