Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Polo Farming & Agriculture LTD

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Following years of experience and research, Polo Farming & Agricultureprovides the best quality service for low prices! We currently specialize in selling chicken products, but are already starting our research on the sheepish side of the story.

Some of our bargain deals include, but are not limited to;
16 eggs for as little as 16 radiants! That's right, you can now buy your eggs for 16 radiants a stack and enjoy your egg, be it fried, boiled or whatever you want to do with it! They even taste great in birthday cakes, as proven by the founder of Polo F&A, Lord Polo Hawklight!

Need to fill your pillow? Or is your arch-enemy needing an arrow to the knee, but that arrow needs some feather? Never fear, because Polo F&A is here to help! Our feathers are always top-shelf products at extremely low prices! This means you can kill your arch-enemy 4 times over with just a single feather for 5 Radiants. We also provide bulk-bargains, so you only need to pay 288 for a stack! That's half a radiant preserved per feather!

What's that? Throwing a party? Do you know what it means? It means you need to fry some chicken! After all, what is better than the taste of the all-amazing tasty chicken leg or breast delivered to you from Polo F&A?!
Chickens from Polo F&A can also provide a great Christmas meal. After all, Christmas is behind the corner and something needs to fill the hearts and stomachs of your guests! Our chickens are here to help!
And how much, you are asking? 7 Radiants an uncooked, or 10 Radiants per cooked chickens! We also provide bulk-bargains here, giving you a 0.5R discount for every stack bought!

"And what about the wool?" You may ask? Once available, we will be selling wool for 10 Radiants each! That's far less than what you are forced to pay in the Auction House! No more rip-off prices when you can have white wool for 10R, and depending on the colour, as low as 20R for different colours!

Note: Purple wool will be used for war effort, and cannot be requested on the release of the product.

Polo Farming & Agriculture, because every animal is that special one in our ranks!

Polo, Polo Farming & Agriculture and/ or any other marks associated with the company are trade marks of Polo Farming & Agriculture LTD. Any attempts to use these trademarks in Northern Kingdoms and/ or any other country will be effectively used against you and may/ will end up in court case or torture, followed by skinning alive.

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Huh, seems like I may be buying some of your products. Best of luck to Polo F&A, hope it's sucessful!

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Oh, feel free to order our amazing products here, or contact me when convenient in Altera

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
You thought Farming & Agriculture only provided animal goods? You thought wrong! We now offer wheat for as little as 2 Radiants per unit, or 100 Radiants per stack! That's right, get your hands on our wheat, or buy our bread for as little as 5 Radiants! Bargain deals over here!
We also sell cocoa beans for Half a radiant! That's right, you can make yourself some nice cookies for just half a radiant! Convenient!

What's that? Starting up your own farm? You can also start up a franchise with Polo F&A, and sell your products under our brand name. What's the costs, you may ask? To start a franchise with us, all you need is 250 Radiants, and from every profit, you simply need to pay 10%! You can use our trademarks and this site for as little as that, and good luck with your farm!

Polo Farming & Agriculture, Because we give meaning to golden wheat.

Polo, Polo Farming & Agriculture and/ or any other marks associated with the company are trade marks of Polo Farming & Agriculture LTD. Any attempts to use these trademarks in Northern Kingdoms and/ or any other country will be effectively used against you and may/ will end up in court case or torture, followed by skinning alive.

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
That would be very helpful. Eisenfaust has almost completed their air balloon, but we ran out of wool. And the AH prices for wool are extreme!

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Polo Farming & Agriculture is proud to announce the release of our new wool based products; The Shaggy Wool! As stated before, the wool will be 10 Radiants per normal block of white wool and, depending on rarity of colour, from 20 up for different colours! Need to make a carpet? Forgot you needed wool for a bed? Or do you just want that soft feeling? Never fear, because as usual Pol A&F are here to help you!
Special thanks to MR Boulderpaul, who can now be trusted as a supplier of wool to Polo F&A! Check out his own deals and bargains on the Auction House, as you can trust his prices!

Polo Farming & Agriculture, because each sheep gets their own pair of golden sheers.

Polo, Polo Farming & Agriculture, The Shaggy Wool and/ or any other marks associated with the company are trade marks of Polo Farming & Agriculture LTD and its licensors. Any attempts to use these trademarks in Northern Kingdoms and/ or any other country will be effectively used against you and may/ will end up in court case or torture, followed by skinning alive.

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Polo, Polo! *holds up a pouch of Radiants* I'll buy a stack of 64 white wool!

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Thanks to one of our bargains, all you need to pay is 620 Radiants! Meet me when convenient and I shall provide you with the aforementioned goods!

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
I'm fine with wool supplies, thank you. Go ahead and undercut, that's all I've been hearing for a while now, is people undercutting my prices. What I offer is the better solution to extreme prices of the AH, and nothing more. If you seriously feel the need of making your prices lower, go ahead, make yourself a day, just so you know I can't care less.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Warning: For those willing to look, wool can be found out there for far cheaper. Just bare that in mind before you try to buy wool from me, but I will deliver it at your doorstep

Polo Farming & Agriculture, because we believe you shouldn't get ripped off.

Polo, Polo Farming & Agriculture, The Shaggy Wool and/ or any other marks associated with the company are trade marks of Polo Farming & Agriculture LTD and its licensors. Any attempts to use these trademarks in Northern Kingdoms and/ or any other country will be effectively used against you and may/ will end up in court case or torture, followed by skinning alive.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Polo Farming & Agriculture is proud to announce its appearance on the Auction House, under the name Auction Avalanche! Everything on the Auction House will be cheaper than buying it from here, as there is no need for you to ask to meet up with one of our (many) suppliers. This means that wool on the AH is as little as 6 Radiants a block! The Future is today, and it starts with us all.

Polo Farming & Agriculture, we believe that future needs that special boost, and that boost will be us.

Polo, Polo Farming & Agriculture, The Shaggy Wool, Auction Avalanche and/ or any other marks associated with the company are trade marks of Polo Farming & Agriculture LTD and its licensors. Any attempts to use these trademarks in Northern Kingdoms and/ or any other country will be effectively used against you and may/ will end up in court case or torture, followed by skinning alive.

Boulderpaul

Lord of Westray
Boulder's Bouncy Beast Wool Trading Services can no longer supply wool to Polo Farming & Agriculture due to un-notified changes in Polo Farming & Agriculture's trading methods. Boulder's Bouncy Beast Wool Trading Services only does business where mutual interests are upheld and all parties are kept notified of changes in policy.

- Boulder ~ Boulder's Bouncy Beast Wool Trading Services Business Liason

Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Everyone, i present to you... The leader of the noble silver militia, ladies and gentlemen!

-Now the new Billy mays xD

:3

-Mountainpuma

W

wakerman4

I'll love to buy some chicken off you soon!
(Ack, in-game, when server Updates)

I always have guests, and I can say 'This is stright from Polo's farming!'

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
All right! Name the amount and I shall ship it right to you! Unless you want to buy some off the Auction House ;)