Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Polo Farming & Agriculture LTD

W

wakerman4

Uhh, I would like...
30 chicken, uncooked.

See the problem is now, I can't pay you until server is updated to 1.4
But if you really want to ship it now, put it my postbox in Karuk-Thol.

Say the price, I'll pay you when the server updates!

W

wakerman4

Indeed, I'll be happy to pay more for delivery and payment waiting...
also a tip. Because i love paying more.

Taezel

I think I might like it here
I'm getting sick of watermelon. I'll want some good chicken for my workers and guests. Next time I'm around I'll let you know

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Polo Farming & Agriculture proudly announces its return with its new range of products; the healthy Snack!

We now offer carrots for as little as 14 Radiants on the Auction House. You were wondering about the so said future? It starts now!
When you need to make some tasty salad, or simply want to lead your pig around, we are always here to help.

Polo Farming & Agriculture, because your wish is our command

Polo, Polo Farming & Agriculture, The Shaggy Wool, Auction Avalanche, Healthy Snack and/ or any other marks associated with the company are trade marks of Polo Farming & Agriculture LTD and its licensors. Any attempts to use these trademarks in Northern Kingdoms and/ or any other country will be effectively used against you and may/ will end up in court case or torture, followed by skinning alive.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Polo F&A is launching its line of advertisements both in and out of Northern Kingdoms. Every week for the next 3 weeks you will see an advert on this page, starting today!

Advertisement 3.png

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Ninja1492 is now entitled to sell and advertise his products on here as one of our franchisees. Well done!

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
And another one of Polo F&A's advertisements, this week showing you a little bit about the fluffy sheep! Stay tuned for more.
Advertisement 1.png

W

wakerman4

Most. Awesome. Caption. Ever.

I will have an order for a lot of food soon, by the way.
A manor kitchen needs food :D

W

wakerman4

Chicken. If yer sell steak and pork, I'll buy 'dem too...
And about how much I'll order, I'll say about two and half stacks of Each.

W

wakerman4

Huzza! And the manson is still in building, how about some plain white wool in the order two?
Here's my order:

-two and half stacks of raw beef
-two and half stacks of raw chicken
-three stacks of plain white wool

How much would this all come to?

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
1160, after all the discounts. You can pay when I deliver the goods, because the steak may take a little longer :p