Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Port Silver Underworld

hshotwell

Lord of Altera
The Underworld of Port Silver!

UnderworldCOnnections.jpg

My brothers in crime, my worshipers of chaos. Hear me now, the silvercloaks are strengthening there resolve, they are relentless. If you wish to carry on breaking the law, you must join the underworld for protection or die in the hands of the court.

OOC:

Ok, there's been a lot of complaints from the guards at how willing people are to confront them. And from now on in response the guards are going to be pursuing everyone doing such a thing harshly. They will not stop until you are jailed and hung, this can be for as tiny a thing as pick-pocketing or bumping into a guard. So, if you wish to continue annoying guards then you must join the underworld.

We will have our own territories in Port Silver where guards will shy away from, the bad parts of town.

All those who join the group (or better yet, the top tier of the group, house Icecloak itself) will be able to participate in all the awesome upcoming events between the underworld and law keepers.

I will provide training to anyone interested on how to properly RP as a bad guy while still not being OP.

To apply fill out the following:
IGN:
RP name:
Link to Character Thread (if you have one):
Type of Crimes you specialize in:
Anything Else:

Fake Victor The Melon

I think I might like it here
IGN: That is a secret.
RP Name: Victor-ious Melon
Link to Character Thread: Nay.
Type of Crimes you specialize in: I've murdered three melons and stole a lamborghi- Oh you mean In-character.... This is awkward...
Anything Else: I have a pet dragon....

hshotwell

Lord of Altera
IGN: That is a secret.
RP Name: Victor-ious Melon
Link to Character Thread: Nay.
Type of Crimes you specialize in: I've murdered three melons and stole a lamborghi- Oh you mean In-character.... This is awkward...
Anything Else: I have a pet dragon....
Hm....I've killed and eaten many of your family, still wish to join?

hshotwell

Lord of Altera
Yes, let us kill all of the melons!

Except Victor and Rupert.
Alright then! Kinda confused though...this is a fake account correct?

IGN: wakerman6

RP name: SkyCloud

Link to Character Thread (if you have one): http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/skycloud-the-fearless-sky-pirate.20417/

Type of Crimes you specialize in: Pirate in the sky, armed robbery, assult, grand theft auto (on airships) and vandalism.

Anything Else: Yar har fiddle dee dee, being a Skypirate is alright for me!
Welcome to the underworld sky pirate! (its ironic cause you specialize in the sky and your joining the underworld)

W

wakerman4

IGN: In the works
RP name: Cap'n Malarkey Reynolds
Link to Character Thread (if you have one): In the works
Type of Crimes you specialize in: Sky-piracy, extortion, grand theft airship, pillaging, vandalism, arson, murder, robbery, kidnapping, hijacking, perjury, mutiny, money laundering, smuggling...
Anything Else: Leader of the skypirates in Altera, and a generally bad guy.
Wooo! Sky pirates!

Alright then! Kinda confused though...this is a fake account correct?

Welcome to the underworld sky pirate! (its ironic cause you specialize in the sky and your joining the underworld)
Wooo! Underground Sky Pirates!

hshotwell

Lord of Altera
IGN: In the works
RP name: Cap'n Malarkey Reynolds
Link to Character Thread (if you have one): In the works
Type of Crimes you specialize in: Sky-piracy, extortion, grand theft airship, pillaging, vandalism, arson, murder, robbery, kidnapping, hijacking, perjury, mutiny, money laundering, smuggling...
Anything Else: Leader of the skypirates in Altera, and a generally bad guy.
Sky pirates ftw! By IGN in the works I assume your going to get an alt account for that character. Let me know when he's ready, we'll be happy to have him.

Roablade

Loyal Servant of Altera
IGN: Roablade
RP name: Steiner Ceyan Fairmark
Link to Character Thread (if you have one): http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/steiner-ceyan-fairmark.20474/
Type of Crimes you specialize in: Assault and paralyzation of victims, Illegal torture, Armed robbery, Serial killing, Hijacking, Hostage taking, Insulting guards.
Anything Else: Near psychopath, believes that the people that he attacks 'deserves it' and that he is simply executing 'proper justice'.

MaelstromPuddle

Lord of Altera
Legend
Auralein
Auralein
Legend
IGN: MaelstromPuddle
RP name: Andras Natrizi'ma
Link to Character Thread (if you have one): ANdras's sig
Type of Crimes you specialize in: Fixing Gambling, Muder, Fraud, torture, (the list goes on)
Anything Else: I am a Priest of Skraag for the High Church,

I would also like to start a crime syndicate with ties to the Brotherhood called The Natrizi'ma Clan

hshotwell

Lord of Altera
Thank you and welcome to the underworld! This organization could have ties to the brotherhood aswell yes, no need for other groups with practically identical ideals.

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
This seems sweet :D. I'll apply when I get my new alt account (as I'm using my other alt account for my tribe's chieftain), in the mean time my super villain guy is sort of on a "legitimate" business trip. I'll make an application when I get the account.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
IGN: jakp25
RP name: Jack Icecloak
Link to Character Thread (if you have one): Everythign has changed, what applied then, no longer applies.
Type of Crimes you specialize in: No specialization.
Anything Else: I knew your father.

hshotwell

Lord of Altera
Sure, go ahead and apply whenever and edit it when you get it like baron did. Also, jak, your in! (although all Icecloaks are auto ins so you didn't need to apply)

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
Sorry to derail your thread slightly shotwell buuut I find it Ironic how your now a Bandit Lord when your old character started the Equilibrium :p

I love this organisation by the way, it really makes me want to create an Alt so I can get a Greyling Bandit...