Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Portraits from HollowWorld

NiNi

MooCat
Now in real life, that picture of tavish... if he was actually stood infront of you, youd need a stronger word than terrified.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I've taken the liberty to draw the portrait of the boss.
Cherbert!
Cherbert.jpg

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Tavish's picture has been replaced for a scanned version! :D oh and now also replacing the latest Sally-portrait!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
My new Greyling Character. He looks a bit like an alien, but don't they all? ;)
Ghurra.jpg

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
"We come in peace, now take me to your leader "

"Now" *Pulls out a lazer gun and goes pew pew all over the place"

Nice work as always mate ;3

W

wakerman4

I've never seen such beautiful work!
*Looks a picture*
ARRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHH!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Are you...
Still doing requests..?
If so, over time I may have to make you draw 3 of my characters :p
Hey, 3 sounds a bit lot, I might consider doing one though :) as long as it has a big distinguishing features description so that I can really imagine and fantasize what he / she will look like :)
Are you still doing requests? If so, i would be very thankful if you draw Andrew Wallins
Hi! I can't really draw this character, cause I can't imagine what he will look like besides from his red hair and green eyes. He has no distinguishing features, scars, or whatever. I have done such requests, but lately I prefer to draw special characters :) If you can update this, I might take a look, otherwise: sorry! :(

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Somehow I didn't get alerts from the last comments on this thread... Aaaanyway. A new character: I made it so that one day I can play it. I made the character because I just found out how fragile Greylings are. Which is why I needed a back-up plan if Ghurra dies. Behold: The wise Caparii, a story-teller, a teller of myths and a collecter of books! (Yes, he sounds like Krummi, but better! :) )
Rham Kennys!
Rahm Kennys.jpg

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Oh! I just found out that with drawing Rahm Kennys I have reached a milestone! I've drawn 50 portraits of Alteran Characters! :D