Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Portraits from HollowWorld

Lemarc

Lord of Altera
A new drawing, Sorry that i'm not holding true to the order of requests, but it appears I just can't do that xD
Anyway: new software to scan and save pictures to keep it in a good quality :D Enjoy Lemarc Duggan!
View attachment 31497
Dude, that's awsome! SO VERY A LOT TOO MUCH AWSOME! <--- That don't make any sence, but that picture's awsome, so who cares!

And sorry for the load of alert you'll get because of me, when I started looking at this thread, I never though there was so many drawings here! It's your fault, you're the one responsible for this!!! XD

darkkpfire

Loyal Servant of Altera
could you please make me as how i was before (as how my skin looks now :D ) and how my char in game is now (a lil mutation has happened bc of all the rotten meat i have eaten of jish'rim and curses (r blessings like we see them) onto my body see added body form to see how i walk now atm :) ) please please thank you if you can :) il send ya some pictures in a convo since it seems like i can upload files :)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Pirate, can you do one of my little Caparii? :D
I'll do a small sketch of him to show you what he looks like~
Edit: I know it sucks.
I know
If you still want me to do this, I'd like a full character profile with enough characteristics about your char that are different from others of the same race. So that I get a good picture of who he is. :) Also I'd like a skin or screenshot of the skin

JustTooRadical

Lord of Altera
If you still want me to do this, I'd like a full character profile with enough characteristics about your char that are different from others of the same race. So that I get a good picture of who he is. :) Also I'd like a skin or screenshot of the skin
Alright, when I get home.
Which is a long time away...
Next Sunday.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Ladies and Gentlemen! let me show you my masterpiece so far, my own character: Rahm Kennys. I drew him with charcoal at a vacation at a creative site. They gave you anything you needed in order to make your creative art. :D
S1570052.JPG

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
To finish with the drawings, I took a shot at drawing the character of bettemus99 : Sarah Wolfheart... I hope I succeeded a bit :p

S1570067.JPG