Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [Poster] Seeking Apprentices

RagingLunacy

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
Hollicynthea
Hollicynthea
Lover
if its saturday around the same hour I could attend, just nothing like 2 AM for EU xD

Legendary Fiction

It took a lot to get here
we aren't ever going to be able to accomodate everyone, which i know is unfortunate, since a lot of people want to try this out. Hopefully we can accomodate as many as possible.
I should be ok for Sunday, I should be ok for Saturday. I just need to remember.
Hoping no other events pop up and overlap that cause issues again, though. This is getting to be very short notice.

Scardrac

Felsummer
Saw no problem with the poll thread. Currently interest in time is skewed, so it would be a lot easier to view a poll instead of a bunch of comments. I cannot make it this Sunday.

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
Saw no problem with the poll thread. Currently interest in time is skewed, so it would be a lot easier to view a poll instead of a bunch of comments. I cannot make it this Sunday.
I'll just put the poll back up then I guess? Though Lannis can run the event whenever he sees it fit.

Legendary Fiction

It took a lot to get here
it's why he asked in this thread, though. instead of a poll. Doing a poll now won't work well. It's too late in the game, per se.
Hopefully those who all were interested, were able to respond to this thread, so it can be figured out that way. I mean, a lot did respond about being able to attend or not attend.
And when would the poll close? It's already less than 24 hrs til possible event. People that have already left for the weekend won't be able to use the poll. It'll prolly get skewed results.

Granted, this is my opinion.

Scardrac

Felsummer
I'll just put the poll back up then I guess? Though Lannis can run the event whenever he sees it fit.
I think it was the wording of authority you put in the thread that made it seem like you were taking liberty away from Lannis. Truthfully, I feel it your right to gauge interest in an event's time. Lannis doesnt have to pay attention to the thread if he doesn't want to, but I am sure he would appreciate seeing numbers instead of comments. :)

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
So the bad news is that I'm travelling next weekend- earliest date I could comfortably do it is in two more weeks. I'm also pretty alright with that, 'cause we could get going on stuff afterwards without having a week of delay. Gonna try to turn this into a poll, but I'm now thinking the 27th.