Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [Poster] Seeking Apprentices

Scardrac

Felsummer
Are you guys making fun of me for spending time with my mom rather than giving a chance for my character to learn magic
I'll take the time to respond to you directly. Mothers/Fathers day are one of those holidays that varies between people more than other holidays. Some people aren't on good terms with parents/are away from them/etc. Nobody is forced to appreciate a holiday they don't support. This gives the holiday less urgency publicly. I know you had good heart when making your first post, but I hope you understand that Mothers day isn't important to everyone, so I am sure some people would love to have it tomorrow.

Nobody is making fun of you, but everyone just wants you to understand it isn't like that for everyone else.

Arken

is Barken
ArkenGuard
ArkenGuard
Good
Are you guys making fun of me for spending time with my mom rather than giving a chance for my character to learn magic
I'm merely suggesting that your mother's commitment to birthing you is absolutely nothing in comparison to the spiritual, mental and physical journey your character will embark on whilst exploring the arcane arts.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
I love this thread!
And it loves you

But yes, everyone perceives mother's day differemtly
And I personally have a crapton of work hovering above the next 6 weeks

Legendary Fiction

It took a lot to get here
Perhaps a mother would like to learn the arcane arts whilst their kids are off with their fathers leaving mothing alone for a few hours of peace and quiet and rp?

Hellian

Lord of Altera
Its been and gone, guys. You're celebrating this crap too late.
As both British and American, and i say mothers day is still a-coming, and everything leading up to the revolution was a pissing contest. Also, good job with what essentially amounted to an opinion poll, cause the Brexit referendum doesn't actually have to be acted on, and good job to America for electing an incompetent spray-tan addict. Shall i go on?

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
As both British and American, and i say mothers day is still a-coming, and everything leading up to the revolution was a pissing contest. Also, good job with what essentially amounted to an opinion poll, cause the Brexit referendum doesn't actually have to be acted on, and good job to America for electing an incompetent spray-tan addict. Shall i go on?
The thing is, brexit is a dumb chickenshit idea that has its own thread for further discussion this is for those who want magic and those who want to make fun of those with that want

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
If only shitposting could be confined to the basement :c

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
Gonna rerail-
I'm gonna bump it back to Sunday the 28th. Works better with my schedule for avoiding a week-long delay when things should start happening, and it isn't Mother's Day.