Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[ProphetOfSatan] Abrieziel Latham - Application [Approved-solus]

Prophet

Villager
About you
1) What is your MINECRAFT username?

ProphetOfSatan

2) How old are you?

Fourteen

3) Where are you?

East of North-Central, United States of America.

4) Have you read our guides yet?

Yes, I have read through the guides and understand what is to be expected of me.

5) Introduce yourself!

Hi, my name is Kai. I'm fourteen years old, and currently going into ninth grade. I have dreams of becomming an artist, or an author, as the requirements (draw & write) are my absolute favorite things to do. I like to draw manga, and have wanted to grow up to be a popular anime/manga author/illustrator since I had first discovered it through Mark Crilley. However, if I'm not drawing, I like to be writing or roleplaying. I've been roleplaying ever since I was nine years old, and have grown to love it ever since. I'm mainly interested in roleplaying during medieval times, and/or victorian times, but I'm open for new ideas.

I love RPG videogames, and am a major fan of game series like The Elder Scrolls, and Dragon Age. In fact, I'm quite surprised I even like games like Little Big Planet, but I guess I like it due to the customization of the sackboy. When I play games, I tend to horde toward the ones who have unlimited customization, and are role-play-based. Honestly, I think the only reason I ever got minecraft was because I liked the idea of building whatever you wished for. I wanted to use my creative powers to create the ultimate RPG kingdom, and design it as if it were a roleplay game itself. Never found out how to make it online, and so I wound up searching for servers like this one, or playing Minecraft on my PS4 with my girlfriend, who shares the same interests videogame/roleplay wise.

I suppose I'm just a really creative creature who takes form inside of a fourteen year old girl...
Anyway, worst case scenario; if I were unable to achieve my dreams, I'd be happy starting a youtube channel discussing roleplay, and videogames with RPG content... Just saying....
If you would like to add me on PSN, or subscribe to my future Youtube, message me.
I'd be more than happy to be your friend anywhere.

6) Got any examples of your work?

I actually have a deviantart for this, if you'd like to check it out; J3tHasABullet

7) Did you explore our world prior to your application?

Yes, and I am pleased with what I saw.

8) Referrer: (Optional)

No Referrer.

----

About your character
Name
:
Abrieziel Latham, or Ziel for short.

Abrieziel's actual age is unknown, but she is in her late teens, or early twenties. However, the young lady appears to be about fifteen.

Race:

Abrieziel is merely a human, as were her parents, and any other relative known.

Appearance:

Abrieziel stands around five feet, and five inches tall. She is slightly underweight for her height, but nothing too drastic, as she did come from a pleb family-- who could not exactly afford to feed all five of their hungry little children. Ziel is a nearly perfect blend between each of her parents, who both have light features, and pale skin. She has carried her mother's pale blonde hair, red lips, and her father's bright blue eyes, and slightly curved upward nose. Like said, perfect blend between the two. However, there is something that makes her different, which must have been passed down from a distant relative... She has freckles along her nose, that are only discovered up close.
Then there are the things that she has allowed, like her nails being long.

---

The test
Abrieziel had hated the sound of thunder, especially now as she huddled underneath a nearby shack's overhang. Too bad that the shack had been locked, otherwise she would have been more than happy to go inside, and rest for a little while. The rain was cold, and her clothes were soaked in it, every time she breathed there was an icy smoke cloud moving its way from her lips. 'Why, out of all days, did it have to rain today?' She thought to herself, as she looked around for some way to break into the shack. There was a shovel leaning against a tree, but the metal was deteriorating, and rusted. She would have used it to break the lock, and then to lock it from the inside, if possible. She didn't trust the folks of the nearest town, as they stood by the edges, and watched her with their icy glares. Suppose there was a good thing for the rain, it got the town folks to turn away, and head inside. She had wondered what their problem was, but then remembered that they may have as well not been able to have trusted her from first glances. After all, it had been a few weeks since she had last bathed, and not to mention that she had blood on her side from when she tripped, and got snagged in a fence wire.

She looked down, and closed her eyes. She embarrassed, and regretful of the choices she had made. 'I should have stayed home.. I should have stayed home...' The words repeated in her head. 'I couldn't have though, father would have gotten worse, and mother would have had to of left Lokus and Xyna in order to help father gather materials. I'm doing this for them...' Her train of thought was interrupted as a tall man had approached, her eyes opening, and falling right onto his face. "May I help ye' lass?" He asked with a strong accent. The man had red hair, and icy blue eyes, and she couldn't help but notice his defined face. She had assumed he must have either been a guard, or a soldier, as he had a scar that traveled from his eyebrow, and across his nose. "I... I'm just sheltering myself here for now, if it is alright..." She raised her eyebrows.

"Aye, why don't you come to the inn? It might be a while before this rain clears." He tilted his head, and gestured toward the tavern.

"I mean, I suppose I could... but I'm low on coin." She admitted.

"I see," He nodded, "in that case you may just want to come with me... I can pay for you, if you are willing to work for the next couple of days."

She had agreed to go along with him, and thanked him as they walked toward the inn.

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Hello- Wonderful start and application. Your Test is just short of the 400 word minimum. Be sure to extend it and I'll have another look at it.

Prophet

Villager
Sorry about that, I was in a rush the other day, and wasn't quite finished with it... but I decided to rewrite the test.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.