Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Public Declaration] Theodra's Realm

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
rsz_strando.png

And you attacked a blessed of Theodra,
the matron deity of your order whose words you curse and dishonor with your recent actions.
You are incredibly moronic, Jaden Seeker, and a disgrace to our Goddess.

This was not a sermon of Ignis.
This was Maceo de Courtnay interrupting a sermon to Skraag and leading the attempted butchering of innocents,
including peaceful Skraag worshipers and a caparii woman who attempted to stop the fighting peacefully.
The Hawklight men who fought alongside me did so after I had demanded Maceo call off his men from their attack,
and they responded by attempting to kill me.
The man who was killed fell after also trying to kill me while I faced Maceo.
From what I'm told, you were about to try to stab me in the back while I faced Maceo as well.
You have aligned yourself with men who butcher innocents in the streets of Storm's Landing,
completely violating your own doctrine.
And beyond that, you have aligned yourself with a man who declared Theodra, your own matron goddess, an enemy.
You call the men of Hawklight heretics for attacking the blessed of Ignis,
while completely disregarding that they stood beside a blessed of Theodra.
You have thoroughly destroyed your own honor and entirely betrayed your own goddess.
If I so enjoyed branding every man, woman and child I consider an enemy a heretic as you and the Lion are,
then I would call you as much a heretic as the men of Hawklight you now condemn.
But I see no point in labeling you as such.

Especially as a mage, you have no right to talk of heresy and insulting the gods,
for you have forfeited your right to speak on Her behalf, as well as on behalf of all of the Gods, per the Divine Law.
You are simply an honorless coward.
An utter embarrassment in the eyes of Theodra.

CloakedReaper

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
^^
These two are fine, but I’m going to pre-emptively catch the shitposting and say please don’t.