Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

PVP ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

Loyal Servant of Altera
I dont really know where to start.. I was in harathendal and royo was on his way.. I saw tuwit outside.
I told him send us 10k or we will kill you.. he laughed and started walking away..
I hit him with my fist to stop him then neverending dawn and lunamoor jumped down and proceeded to attack me with thier swords so I killed them then tuwit said that was illegel I told him tthat they attacked me first then I was banned .
Didnt they conscent to it if they attacked me first?
That was also after we had raided several other towns before that and we had no trouble with illegal pvp

Avery Thomas

Sorrows Warrior
Corey
Common sense. Why would you charge someone that large amount of money for a death? If you want to PVP, go to Sorrowlands. That's why they were made.
You hit Tuwit first. You started it.

Avery Thomas

Sorrows Warrior
RP Purposes? How about asking an admin to do something like Bewpy has done, make the whole server FOREWARNED of what you're doing. You want to make a living? Live in the sorrowlands. No tax. Free kills.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
pathetic appeal tbh since you're breaking rules. You threatened to kill someone then hit them because they wouldn't pay you 10k, I'm gonna leave this to sonkiro

sonkiro

Skull King
i was following you for half an hour, you are not innocent, the rule is no pvp on the northern kingdoms map of altera, anything pvp or pvprp related is to be done in the sorrowlands that is why we have it there.

and you just admitted yourself that you threatened tuwit for 10k or you will kill tuwit, knowing that tuwit had 13k ... you went in with full intentions to kill someone.. and as you stated AGAIN that you infacted hit first with your fists.

PVP is not permitted in Altera....Period.....take it to the sorrowlands or you will be banned for good.....the ban stands for everyone involved until tomorrow

sonkiro

Skull King
that's tuwit said stop while you were killing tuwit and that's STILL BESIDES the fact that you broke the rules you have been banned 5 times now .. congratulations this ban is permanent.

move along now

Corey

Loyal Servant of Altera
I didnt see him say stop.. I was busy with dawn and luna.. can I pleaseeee be given 10 day temp-ban or something?
like I said We did this with other towns and no-one got banned so we thought it was ok.. I never wanted to break the rules. I can give the items back and be banned from pvp or ANYTHING.

Corey

Loyal Servant of Altera
The others wereshort temp-bans the only real bans I have is this one and one for making a cobble generator which at the time I didnt know wasnt allowed.

Corey

Loyal Servant of Altera
thats pvp outside of RP before I knew about Royo's bandits town .. once I joined we started raiding towns for RP

Status
Not open for further replies.