Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

QriHyewon - application [Approved - Alaila]

1. Your Minecraft username: QriHyewon
2. Age: 20
3. Gender: Female
4. Country: South-Korea (in Holland at the moment.)

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

Yes, I agreed and I read it when I signed up.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I do. Roleplaying is fun. I know some people like to go all crazy about roleplaying. I don't do that personally but I still like it. I have experience with Roleplay. I am currently also cosplaying with some of the roleplay people I met c;.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I am Qri Seomun. A mature 20 year old South-Korean girl who tries to make a name for herself in the gaming industry. My interests are gaming, art and graphic designing. I currently am still studying in college. I stopped playing Minecraft after one of my favorite servers went down, but now I'm starting again. I have experience with building. My occupation now is artist and graphics design. I made some banners and wallpapers for Anubis Island when it was still up. I was a builder moderator on a different server. But due to differences I got kicked out and banned for speaking out of what I felt. Never been on that server ever since.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I am not sure if this is the content you want me to show. I don't have videos about me building stuff. But I can start doing that. The banner might be familiar to Bodejodel. c;

View attachment 5970House.png

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
This server looks pretty epic. I hope this application is good.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes, I am aware that it's not allowed. I never use mods like x-ray and ore locator (What is that). I only use mods like TMI in Singleplayer when I need to use it. I am willing to remove TMI from my .jar if it needs to be removed.

11. How did you find out about our server?
I found out when I was searching on anubisislands.tk if the server was active again. But then I saw that bodejodel was here. So I looked too.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Yes, I voted for you guys.

Attachments

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
Hi Qri!
Got your message! Good to have you here!

I am not at my pc atm, but i will look over your application ASAP.

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Hi!
I'm going to approve your application. Please behave and have fun. :p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.

Welcome!

Hi!
I'm going to approve your application. Please behave and have fun. :p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.

Welcome!
Thanks c;

You beat me to it!

Welcome to Altera Qri!

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
You are in "Holland" as in the country "The Netherlands" or is it a location in Korea?