Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Question: What would you like to see on Hollowworld?

d_fry

Lord of Altera
I would really love to see placed mob spawning in Altera. Possibly adding some new lore related mobs would be cool too.
- Non event adventure dungeons, these would run constantly since the mobs would spawn without staff
- Quests involving these dungeons
- New attraction to explore Altera by foot

With lore friendly mob spawners (placed by staff discretion) Dungeons could run continuously, creating quests scattered across altera. Mob drops could be removed to ensure the RP intention of such areas. These adventure areas would vary in size and difficulty. Perhaps the city cemetary has a skeleton infestation or a specialy dark part of the forest is crawling with spiders. Goblins, trolls, and other fantasy mobs could be modded and added to the world.

Voyager316

Loyal Servant of Altera
Spiders in the forest, along with a gradual increase in spider webs, sounds pretty awesome. Some adventurers take the wrong path one day ...

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
I would like more hardships. Not everything is always perfect or dandy. Have an outbreak of a form of plague. Pack of wolves ravaging the fields, food shortages. Especially dry times, sort of drought. Winter Rations. Etc. :D

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
Oh Yes~ And I would like to see Random NPC's/testificates roaming around, giving cities a more bustling feel. And, during the night. They would scurry towards the nearest house, further increasing immersion. :D

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
One more~ cuz yolo. . . . .

Extremely mountainy areas. Peaks that reach to the skies. Along with an area similar to the Reach from Skyrim. :D

Voyager316

Loyal Servant of Altera
Well, there's a curse going about. NPC's were available but I think they'll be back eventually do to technical stuff, and mountains are in!

d_fry

Lord of Altera
Extremely mountainy areas. Peaks that reach to the skies. Along with an area similar to the Reach from Skyrim. :D
you should have seen Staadnau in the old world. The area looked just like the Reach!

Jupa15

Settling in Altera
One more~ cuz yolo. . . . .

I could imagine something that sorta dips down to like, 5 *above bed rock, and a giant mountain would make the scale amazing. that and when you're at the bottom of the mountain everything is dark and eerie.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
You can't actually go below bedrock :p It's already set to the lowest possible height, and blocks cannot be placed below that.

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
ironically a lot of the mountains reach the sky limit xD they just don't that intimidating.. to me at least
xD I think the problem is, the mountains aren't sheer enough. A lot of them seem to have a gradual incline, at a moderate slope. If they were to be more uneven, and ... sheer. They would look a lot more intimidating. :D

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
The cliffs at Kavdam are terrifying to me...seeing as they drop -straight- down at certain parts... xD