Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Question: What would you like to see on Hollowworld?

Myrmidon727

Loyal Servant of Altera
I would love to see a dedicated school of magic when magic comes back. Also, a stable where you can buy horses, saddles, and leads would be nice. The library could do with more books on more topics. It is kinda lacking in my opinion.

gamemonster55

Lord of Altera
I would love to see a dedicated school of magic when magic comes back. Also, a stable where you can buy horses, saddles, and leads would be nice.
I believe the magic will be at UA (University of Altera), and I most-definitely know the stable will come out, soon.

Otherwise players can open up their own shops...

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
I would love to see a dedicated school of magic when magic comes back. Also, a stable where you can buy horses, saddles, and leads would be nice. The library could do with more books on more topics. It is kinda lacking in my opinion.
Write some then, choose a topic and write on it, create your own little story, anything that comes to you mind !
Libraries are filled by player-books, the more people are writing books, the more we'll see ! :D
You can lead the way, or if your character is not supposed to write some, ask others to do that for you !
I'm sure there are enough Scribes in Altera that would be willing to write some books for you, just ask them ! :)

DramaticBandGeek

Lord of Altera
~--- Warning: Shameless Promotion Ahead ---~

Speaking of scribes and writing Books... I just want to mention that in the new world's Engem City of Hound-Ru, I shall be running a self-designed library and will happily accept all forms of writing; whether it be Folk Tales, Real Stories, 'Skill' Books, etc. There will also be a Librarian's Guild that I am merely housing there, but may co-run. :D

~--- Warning: Shameless Promotion Over ---~ ~--- Thank You --- ~

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
~--- Warning: Shameless Promotion Ahead ---~

Speaking of scribes and writing Books... I just want to mention that in the new world's Engem City of Hound-Ru, I shall be running a self-designed library and will happily accept all forms of writing; whether it be Folk Tales, Real Stories, 'Skill' Books, etc. There will also be a Librarian's Guild that I am merely housing there, but may co-run. :D

~--- Warning: Shameless Promotion Over ---~ ~--- Thank You --- ~

It may already have been said but... why don't use the PS library that already have what it needs to be a great library, instead of duplicating / diluting the available books in various places ?...

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Magic will not be taught through the university at release, and there is no guarantee it ever will. (But its possible.)

DramaticBandGeek

Lord of Altera
It may already have been said but... why don't use the PS library that already have what it needs to be a great library, instead of duplicating / diluting the available books in various places ?...

Well... Simply put, my character has had a love of books for his whole life and the new opportunity of the new Engem City is his chance to run a Library of his very own... Plus, most of the works in the Library will be Engem related along with User submitted, as well as some self-written things... Only some main books will be copied and placed there.

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
T^T I have something I'd VERY much like to happen...
A race which actually loves everyone around them. A fairy race perhaps.. Or something like that.
Like, a race made by Sallana, to spread love and happiness.. They'd not be able to fight, but they could possible have some sort of power.. Dunno.. Not something that could harm... I just wish for a race or some people who actually wasn't evil, didn't hate anyone, didn't despite another race.. Such :)

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
T^T I have something I'd VERY much like to happen...
A race which actually loves everyone around them. A fairy race perhaps.. Or something like that.
Like, a race made by Sallana, to spread love and happiness.. They'd not be able to fight, but they could possible have some sort of power.. Dunno.. Not something that could harm... I just wish for a race or some people who actually wasn't evil, didn't hate anyone, didn't despite another race.. Such :)
There is one.
It's called "young children".

gamemonster55

Lord of Altera
I'd like to at least see ONE human who isn't a warrior of some sort.

Also, more cooks and bards... We need something to attract people to those classes.

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
My char is no warrior at all and he is not alone.
You just have to look beyond the typical PS tavern fight RP's. ;)

gamemonster55

Lord of Altera
Okay I do know another human who was not a warrior, but what irritates me is that some people who have characters that aren't warriors still carry swords.

She made her character a maid, but I still saw her pull out a sword in a situation where she was about to die. I didn't think it was a prop for a dagger, because IC she said it was a sword.

Another thing I have seen. In early July, there was a huge amount of players who seemed to be fairly new. (Luckily only like one of them stayed until now) It was complete chaos. Many of them were being OP, and accusing eachother of being OP. One of them used magic, and that same one talked about cars and planes.

The worst part: I was in battle with one of the OP people, and then when we said he was supposed to have died he became a complete child. We started talking to him about the lore, and his response? "Well guess what? I don't care!" and started going around doing random stuff, ruining our immersion.

Yes, it probably is my fault for not reporting him sooner, but I am afraid something like this is going to happen again.

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
MUSHROOM PEOPLE
I believe it was in 1.8, Skara Brae, there were these 2 mushroom people who lived in a mushroom tavern selling Mushroom soup.
It was epic