Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Question: What would you like to see on Hollowworld?

gamemonster55

Lord of Altera
After playing an RPG and a lot of Total War, I thought of a great idea to do battles without having to gather actual people.

You choose how many soldiers you have (It has to be a realistic number)
Then you look at the situation they are in. e.g. How far have they marched? How tired are they? Are some of them sick? If your men have bad situations, then your enemy has to roll with the strong standards. If they are attacking, you must roll with the weak standards. If your soldiers and the enemy are both in bad conditions, just roll with the normal standards.
Now, you organize your units on the battlefield. Tell your opponent where the visible ones are, and have him tell you where the visible ones are.
Last, you send your units to attack other units, the battle highly depends on the /roll command, and the situation your soldiers are in.

Normal standards: The attacker rolls a D6.
1: The leader of that unit has died, and his men are retreating.
2: The leader is forced to retreat, or surrender.
3: Battle seems in the enemies favor, roll again with the weak standards.
4: Battle seems in your favor. Roll again with the strong standards.
5: The enemy has been forced to retreat, and your men start chasing after them.
6: The leader of the enemy unit has died, and his men retreat.

Weak Standards: The attacker rolls a D6
1: Your unit has been crushed.
2: Your unit has been crushed - Only a few lived to retreat.
3: The leader of your unit has died and his men retreat.
4: The leader is forced to retreat, or surrender.
5: Battle seems in the enemies favor, roll again with the weak standards.
6: Your men have gained morale, roll again with the normal standards.

Strong Standards: The attacker rolls a D6
1: The enemy is gaining morale! Roll again with the normal standards.
2: Battle still seems in your favor, roll again with the strong standards.
3: The enemy is forced to retreat, or surrender. Better decide what you want to do with him.
4: The enemy leader has died, and his men retreat.
5: The enemy has been crushed! Only a few of them live!
6: The enemy has been wiped from the field.

To add on to this: If you have rolled over 6 times, whichever unit that has the weakest men/the least men will have to accept defeat.

This is just an idea for war when you can't actually get people to show up at the battles.

EDIT: I can't believe I forgot about archers.

If you have archers, but the enemy doesn't you roll with the strong standards.
If the enemy has archers, you roll with the weak standards. Simple.
If you both have archers you roll with the normal standards.

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
. One of them used magic, and that same one talked about cars and planes.

Big metal bird drop big metal poo... metal poo go "BOOM,BOOM". It blow up everywhere in colourful mushroom!

Then some metal carriage come with big rods on it and they shoot flameball like "BRRMMM,BRRMMMM" and people fall over with holes and big metal bird fly away like "MRMMMMMMMMMMM".

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Big metal bird drop big metal poo... metal poo go "BOOM,BOOM". It blow up everywhere in colourful mushroom!

Then some metal carriage come with big rods on it and they shoot flameball like "BRRMMM,BRRMMMM" and people fall over with holes and big metal bird fly away like "MRMMMMMMMMMMM".
Whatever it is you're on... I want it.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
MUSHROOM PEOPLE
I believe it was in 1.8, Skara Brae, there were these 2 mushroom people who lived in a mushroom tavern selling Mushroom soup.
It was epic
actually if you go to the royal library and find the books on old places part one and two, there is somewhere in the book the town that was owned by people who worshiped a mushroom god. This place is not moved over, you should check the book for it :p

C

Cubey

Lovelorn is used to be mushroom person but not any more

BUT! There is no mushroom biome on new world Altera.

thatguy090

Lord of Altera
mystical items, like maybe VERY rare metals or wood that can only be obtained event wise or something....

Another thing would be ruins, maybe this world had some previous inhabitants?

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
mystical items, like maybe VERY rare metals or wood that can only be obtained event wise or something....

Another thing would be ruins, maybe this world had some previous inhabitants?
Yes, events do need some...I suppose "trophies" or "Mementos", as it's left to everyone else to remember the event and what went on.(Special metals and stuff sounds cool too~)

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
I can think of at least two fairly major, recurring events that have already given opportunities for such.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Is one Galo-Gulch?...(You say recurring, that's the one I find that was recurring ._.)