Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Recruiting, WIP] The Alteran Guild of Mages

jrk190

Legend of Altera
RP:
Deep in the bowels in Funera Voca, you hear a slight boom, and then rushing water. Running to where you heard the sound, you hear a rumble, followed by breaking glass. You walk inside the library, and notice a switch behind the librarian's desk, who is asleep on the job again. Flipping this, a small passageway is revealed, taking you to the source of this curious anomaly. A band of magic wielders are gathered around various bookshelves, some bare, others full. You notice a blackened Zelos Fairfax, his face covered in soot. Looking around, you notice a crack in a wall, and water flowing from it. Zelos sighs, and wipes the dirt from his face, then speaks. "Let's try that again, but with a combination of elements and symbols, so we don't wreck the place." You tiptoe out, then close the door, hoping that the guild never noticed your presence, and run to the boat, wondering what they were up to.

OOC:
I've done away with the idea of meeting in the library. There's far too much work that needs to be put into that building, and I've already set up a place. There is a meeting place used by Various guilds in Funera Voca. The Guild House will be where we practice magic, I'll try to set up a room tailored to our guild and hidden from the rest.

Right now, the current members are:

Guildmasters:
Jrk190- Skilled in manipulating Elements and healing, trained in Necromancy, knowledge of intermediate Symbolisms, spells, incantations, and Artes, and basic Alchemy. Is a Pyromagus, and an Electromagus. He is weak in aquamagnus.

Guildmaster Apprentices:
KirbyYirby (Info being addded soon.)

Members:
BLargtheawesome
Matto225

Pending members are:

Minez2000- Wilkas Oloros: Decently skilled Fulgurmagus and beginning Kinetomagus.
TheMadDuckie
Roablade
Baron_Aron
Gizmoon1
Anithola

Meetings:
I'm trying to think of a date that'll be good for as many people as possible. Would January 12th be a good date for all of use to come together? Please post below if this is a good time.

I'll be posting some organized info soon, and I'll keep this updated.

jrk190

Legend of Altera
Updated the OP, If I need to add something, go ahead and give me a heads-up. I'd like to know what magic/alchemy your character can perform, and list that. I'd also like RP names instead of usernames to prevent metagaming, etc.

Arken

is Barken
ArkenGuard
ArkenGuard
Good
Assuming we post that here, then here you go.
Wilkas Oloros: Decently skilled Fulgurmagus and beginning Kinetomagus.

jrk190

Legend of Altera
Honestly, random times. Whenever I can Access a PC. After Xmas, whenever I want. Usually from 11 to 12:45, if Web design is inactive. 5-6 at night. On weekends, there's no telling when. It's extremely crazy. But in 19 days, that'll end! I'm getting a new laptop.

CrisThePsycho

Loyal Servant of Altera
I would love to join if I get approved for magic when the approval app comes out. I am also pretty decently skilled with redstone, secret entrances are my favorite :D

jrk190

Legend of Altera
I updated the Original Post, I've arranged a meeting place, and I'm wondering if our first meeting would be good for January 12th. Any questions, comments, concerns, or rude remarks are appreciated.

Matto225

The White Mage
*Jumps around waving madly*

Memememememememe pleeeaaase!!!

Still waiting for Legion to open up mage applications, but i'm hoping to have my character up and running soon!