Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Recruiting, WIP] The Alteran Guild of Mages

jrk190

Legend of Altera
Yeah. Well, I've got plenty of people to vouch for me becoming a mage, as my character has been one since a while before the Exodus. Anyway, I'll add you right now, Matto.

jrk190

Legend of Altera
I'd like that too, but There's very few members and my schedule won't allow it for today.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Forum Name: Michcat
In Game Name: Michcat
Character Name: Yence 'Lathan' Telote

A 'secondary' character who I have yet to tragically kill in a very melodramatic fashion, if only because he somehow brightens peoples days with his constant grumbling.
A 3rd level Echelon who specializes in Mysticism-->Healing (Aethermagus).
He couldn't cast an offensive spell or work harmful magic, even if his life was threatened with it- His skill and power lies solely in being able to cure injuries and sickness, and only that. So, no Evocation, Thaumaturgy, or Cogitation. None at all, Not even Necromancy or Scrying.
What would really make him formidable is his skill- extensive knowledge of anatomy and physiology.
I've been playing him consistently for about three months, perchance a little over, but I never kept track. Lathan is old, both ICly and OOCly, and has devoted his entire adult life to practicing Holy Magic, which is how I would explain how good he is at the one spectrum of magic he is able to utilize.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
I enjoy counting things by 6's. Its' happened before @_@
"Why does your guy have six pendants? Aren't you only supposed to have five?"
"DERP"

Echelon is a measure of power, and Lathan isn't really powerful. If anything, he ranks because he know how to apply it.

Ella

Official Alteran
IGN: Reelru Maryanna
Username: reelru

You see a girl walking to the library to get a book, but you've never seen her before. You don't want any creepy people roaming your village so you follow her. She walks in to a house, her house. You suddenly remember her. She was asking for help on the streets of port silver and you
gave her a house she could pay for later. She hasn't payed it back yet. You knock on the door.
"Reelru?"
"oh! Yes?"
"Erm, I uh, need the money for your house,"
"I, I, Uh.. Don't have it yet..."
"ok, but I need it soon."
"ok, sir"
As you leave you think if you'll remember her again. You wonder if she minds being a nobody.

Like the story? Anyways... my character dosen't have any money, is horrible at mining, (I guess that's me...) Is good at fighting, and knows nothing about magic.
Wait wait wait, What? no magic? well yeah. Isn't the point of a guild is to learn a skill?
well, I would like to learn.
ok?
Also, If I could have previous approval but rp in that would be GREAT!!!
Thanks! :p

jrk190

Legend of Altera
Hm... I like this Reelru, especially the introduction. Have you changed your skin from the original Steve-ish one? If so, and when I have time, we can RP, and I'll see if you've got what it takes to be Lord Fairfax's apprentice. I've already got one, but Mr. Yero is good enough alone. He needs some brushing up, but yeah, I'd be glad to have a second apprentice

Ella

Official Alteran
Just tell me when you have time I'm usally at school on the weekdays but can get on my computer monday, tuesday, and friday. I can get on on the weekends usally unless my friends call. :p

jrk190

Legend of Altera
I'll try to see about this weekend or Friday :) I've got a date sometime this weekend, however. Also, Nobody has been denied, but ABOUT everyone is on Pending. When you show up to a meeting, or ask Zelos in RP, you'll get approved :)

Yoda

Lord of Altera
As soon as I get a magic app approved, my character will start studying Spectromancy. Would it be ok if I joined after a short while? Also,there are no master Spectromagi that I know of, so I'd be the first person to study and use it, methinks.

jrk190

Legend of Altera
Sure, you can join. In RP, Zelos has thousands of varied books on magicks, that's how he taught himself. Which, I used to have a library in my home, but the amount of books has DRASTICALLY declined ever since I rebuilt the mansion. Also, we have an observatory now, it's jutting from the top of the Fairfax-Yero Mansion!

uke86

Lord of Altera
hi i would like to join. i am a aqua mancer and i know a lot of magic so i am pretty experienced.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
hi i would like to join. i am a aqua mancer and i know a lot of magic so i am pretty experienced.
have you written a magic application yet?

Also, I've applied go become a Kinetomagus(Jedi) so as soon as that's accepted I'd love to be taught by some of you guys.