Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Red_Dino24 - Application [Accepted - Sodium]

WolfieShi

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Red_Dino24
2. Age: 16
3. Gender: Female
4. Country: England

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Indeed I have and agreed.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience role playing? Indeed I do have experience from another Website! I enjoy role playing all sorts of things such as Anime or even things such as Medieval times, it's extremely fun with a lot of people and hoping to able to play on this server to have an official role playing experience with Medieval times!

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. I am a simple young lady who enjoys spending her time on the computer and interacting with people with roleplay, such as medieval genres or something else such as animes. I'm not that outgoing so I tend to stay inside and play alot on my computer. This is why I think I would be a great addition to the server as I'm very friendly and somewhat good at building! I'm great at role playing. Therefore I think I could make the server more interesting. I live in England. It's always raining. So, here we come minecraft server! :) I have one little sister and she is only 11 and almost as tall as me...HOW?! I'm 5'8, It's scary how tall she is. xD, Unforuntunely my mother is allergic to fur so we have no pets!! My favorite food is pineapple, yum! :)

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. No, unfortunly I'm not able to upload videos! My friends are though, but I don't have the link!

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Haha, not really :)

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes I am aware and will be sure to notify a admin if I have knowledge of anybody else on the server with it.

11. How did you find out about our server?
Casually searching the internet for a medieval roleplay server with a friend! :)

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
I have indeed voted!

Sodium

The Lunarch
Hey there, Wolfie. While your application is good, I feel that question 7 could do with a little bit more work, for example, talk a little bit about your family? Do you have siblings or pets? What's your favorite book? What's your favorite flavor of ice cream? :p
I look forward to your additions, Sodium.

Sodium

The Lunarch
Wonderful. Pineapple is indeed, very good :p. Also, who is your friend that's applying? Any how, accepted.
When you log in, you will spawn in Brustenburg - the starting town. A guide on what to do next can be found here You go back there at any time by typing /spawn. However, do not abuse that privilege (i.e /spawning out of pvp). There are a number of vibrant towns on the server, and you must be part of one before you can build - you can become a resident of a town by applying to the town of your choice here, on the forums. You can view all towns on the census here. If you have any questions or problems, don't hesitate to seek help either here on in game in the /ch ooc channel.
Welcome to Altera!​