Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Redracer71's Application [Accepted - Snerus]

Redracer71

Villager
1. Steelmako71
2. 21
3. USA
4. Yes, and have reviewed them with a friend.
5. Metagaming is gaining knowledge outside of the roleplaying mechanics of the game. Powergaming is when one during roleplaying tries to do anything in his/her power to either win or have advantage over the other being. Ex: saying a roleplay statement as "stealing all items" or "knocks sword out of opponents hand."
6. Hell no.
7. Snerus.
8. I am currently out of school for a semester and just Ubering in my college town. $$$. I use to compete at a collegiate level in swimming at a Division II school in Colorado. I have been playing video games since the age of 4. First game was ever was Pokemon Stadium on the Nintendo 64. Oh the nostalgia...
9. Only work I put my blood and soul into was sports through high school and little bit of college. Now its just video games and club sports.
10. A friend was looking up servers to play on and found it, and told me about it.

Character Sheet

Name: Lancelin Thandus
Race: Forest Elf
Appearance:

Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 165
Clothes: Green bandana, Green tunic, and brown leather pants. Green Belt.

From what I can remember as a child, I do not know where I was born, or even who gave birth to me. All I knew was my family are my father, Garin Thandus, and my brothers, Varis and Zhaos. We resided in a port city of Aerilon. Our father was not much of a worker as my brothers would say. The only "trait" he has was drinking. So when it came to my education and survival techniques, Zhaos and Varis taught me everything. Varis was always so into this trading business and I was not to fond of it, but he always said that when it comes time it will be the most important thing you will need to know. Now Zhaos was our survivalist. He would bring me along to gather firewood and hunt with him. Overtime I became fairly average at both skills, but never really had the chance to learn my own. One day, I received a letter from a woman from the Province of Illas. I hid this from everyone. I ripped this letter with a kitchen knife and accidentally ripped the page in half. Trying to make things out from the cuts, I knew this was not just a woman, it was my mother. I began to weep a bit in the moment of knowing the motherly figure I had been missing. To this day, my brothers still do not know of the letter, but when the time comes... Surprisingly right next door to my room, I overheard my brothers talking about moving away and starting a new opportunity in an island. Varis said that I was too young to be moved yet and maybe to wait in the near future. I knew this could me I could share this with them and eventually find my mother.

About a decade goes by with the same routine of trade lessons and blisters on my fingers from swinging an axe, my brothers finally agreed that we all should leave and move to the vast land of Altera. We all boarded a ship, Varis purchasing all of our tickets, and sailed for about a year. Approaching a new land on coincidentally my 21st birthday, I was the first passenger to see the new land and smell the new opportunity. I woke my brothers up and Zhaos suggested since its my birthday that we find the closest tavern and celebrate a bit before beginning. So here we are... Oh, my letter? I can't show you... In fact... I lost it a few years ago.

Last edited:

Snerus

I didn't do it for the 'Gram, I did it for Gotham
I'd like you to better state the definition of powergaming. Besides that, this application seems acceptable.

Snerus

I didn't do it for the 'Gram, I did it for Gotham
Excellent. Apologies for the late response. I can't see any more problems with this application!

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.