Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Regarding how people treat each other in RP

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Is it possible for you guys to play nice without completely de-railing the thread with some spongebob song? I know as the de-railing Duchess I'm not one to talk, but it's better I stop you now before a staff member goes loopy on you all. :p

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
DE-RAIL AWAY. REBELLION!

*Flips thread*

-K9

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Seriously guys, if you want to chat about Peculier having a fetish for acid then make a PM, this isn't facebook where you can talk about anything anywhere at anytime.

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
I dooooon't knoooow, LSD is some pretty RP stuff.

-K9

Camernater3

Lord of Altera
Seriously guys, if you want to chat about Peculier having a fetish for acid then make a PM, this isn't facebook where you can talk about anything anywhere at anytime.
I didnt say she had afetish I was asking a question and I never said it was facebook

Peculiar Player

The Dragon Cultist
It's a HE and no, I hate acid. What I DID do was first turn on the Bunsen burner, started showing the class they were a buncha wimps not wanting to touch the sweet sweet flames, and burnt my hand...

then I got daring and tried to eat the flame...

Methane doesn't taste good.

Camernater3

Lord of Altera
Sorry I was tired when I wrote that I meant he but eating flames burnt your lips? I must have weak Bunsen burners at my school I did the same and got nothing...
Other than a lecture...but we are getting off topic here I think /rerail?

Last edited:

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Wait, so after you burnt your hands... you decided to get more daring?

Nah, I prefer the version where you make out with acid, it makes a better story.

Anyways, back to the topic at hand. It seems people are metagaming a tad here, they know thingymabob is OP so they deliberately kill/maim/injure him. Maybe after his character being killed this many times the sisterhood would just get bored?
I'm not saying we force him to make a new character, but heavily suggesting it might be a good idea. And don't say that would be mean, I had a lot worse. When I first joined my first character was a lycan, the first admin who saw it said how great it was and thinking only vyres had been banned, let me play as her. 3 days later she was slaughtered by a bunch of peasants with torches and pitchforks.

I didn't moan that I had to make a new character, and I wasn't even doing anything wrong + I was only 3 days old serverwise. Yet I'm still here now, I kept with HW and made a new character. So I'm sure I can stand as an inspiration to anybody.

(Oh and some of you might have met me without realizing it, Lyc had pink hair so she stood out a bit.)

Peculiar Player

The Dragon Cultist
@Machy234 While that may be a sound idea...

...He just started a family in RP, has a wife and two kids, one of which still isn't born.

Dude just wants to be with his daughters.

Peculiar Player

The Dragon Cultist
And I get the whole start a new character. I've been through like 3 characters on my my main, and one for each alt. But that's because I decided I wanted a new one, so I was like... Meh, whatevs. Plus I typically don't get revived because I feel it makes the game to lax in terms of fighting.

Oh, you just defeated another House in combat?

Don't worry, they'll be back.

But hey, that's just me. People don't want their characters to die, and I dig that. It's your character, it's your choice. Just know that everything has a consequence.