Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

rloe's application [Approved - Dee]

rloe

Villager
{Introduction Section}

Minecraft Username: rloe

Country & Timezone: USA/EST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is using information you learned through means other than roleplay, in roleplay, such as using an ooc discord chat to learn something, and then using it in roleplay. Powergaming is roleplaying or acting something in your obvious favor, without giving the other person time to react, defend themselves, or act freely.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: I'm Arlo, I turned 18 a few months ago, and I really enjoy reading, writing, and playing video games. I got into minecraft roleplaying a few months back on a few different servers, and have been enjoying it ever since, though I don't play on any of those servers anymore really. I have a lot of free time, so if I find something I enjoy I tend to do that thing an abnormal amount. I really like art also, even though I'm not very good at drawing, I really enjoy just browsing through different art! Oh I also really enjoy music, all kinds really, but my favorite genre is probably Alternative/Indie.

Referral: Planet minecraft

{Character Section}
Character Name: Armond Blythe

Race: Human (Sangrian)

Appearance: Armond has medium length dirty blonde messy hair, dull blue eyes, and a slightly tanned skin color. He wears a grey long sleeve shirt, with leather pads on his shoulders, and metal plates strapped to his arms. He also wears a belt with a shiny silver buckle, which holds up his oversized fur pants. He's around 5'11, and slightly muscular, but not enough for it to be overly obvious. His hands are calloused from farm-work.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: 1667086772247.png

Written Test (Min: 400 words): The crashing water, the intense rocking of the small ship, these were all things he was used to, things he had endured hundreds of times before. Though the rush he felt was completely foreign to him. The young man turns to face the land that was slowly growing distant. "The bottom of the sea awaits you." He says to the house on the shore, turning his back in disgust as he sees the first red hue of flames in his old home. He wasn’t entirely sure where he was going, but he also didn’t entirely care. Anywhere away from that man was better. “You didn’t want a son, you wanted a farmer, someone to tend to your crops so you didn’t have to.” The boy spits off the side of his stolen ship. “I’ll find my own goal, instead of working for yours, you bastard.” The little bit of food he had brought with him ran out days ago. And he was beginning to forget whether the canteen he used to wash his hair was the one he drank from or not. The only thing worse than the hunger was the loneliness. He lies on his back against the hard wood. As he slowly drifted out of consciousness he began to hear rowing, and voices other than his own, for the first time in days. When he awoke next he found himself lying on a cot, near a pile of weapons, sloppily thrown together. Three men stood in front of him, they didn’t look like people he was used to, paler skin, and significantly more muscular. That combined with the large pile of weapons led him to believe he was in the company of northerners. “Ah!” One of the men leans down. “He’s awake!” His words were loud, overly so, like he was trying to tell someone across the world! Though this could just be because the boy had just woken up. He hears a booming, deep voice from across the ship. “About time!” The boy then sees a man descend the stairs, though to him he was more akin to a mountain than any man he’s ever seen. This man was almost as wide as he was tall, and almost all of him was muscle. The boy is so shocked at the man’s size that he sits up and scoots backwards out of fright. “Jax must be on your side boy! Do you know how big this ocean is? The chances of us finding you floating out here were slim to none!” The man booms as he descends the stairs. “W-well thanks for saving me I guess.” He stutters to get out. “Don’t you start thanking us yet. We’re going to put you to work, that’s for sure.” And thus began Armond’s adventure, this story takes place when Armond is 15, and when he was taken in by a northern military ship after fleeing his home.

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
I like the framing of the story Arlo! Welcome to the server. It may take a second to get you whitelisted, I'm just getting back into the swing of it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!

The King's Law

How to Create a Character

Roleplay

The Official Lore

Town Census

HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!

Plugins Command Guide

Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }

..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!

• If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.