Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Royo banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Royo_Royal

Loyal Servant of Altera
Well hello i was banned to day (sadness i know)

i was banned due to killing bulldogsteven and takeing his stuff (and dropping it later on on the same place where he died) and maked bode to say i should give his stuff back (atm i didnt have it) then i said i didnt have it Bode toll me to give MY armor to him(Bulldogsteven) im my eyes are not even good... due to iron armor maybe price is = 5K rads for it all when my armor was more like 50 K

So i got banned for saying i wont give my armor to bulldogsteven

Im making this appeal for Unbanning due to this (for me) is not a fully good reason to ban a loyal player

Love Royo

JasonK94

Hylian Thing
The reason you were banned was because of your attitude and not responding well to authority.

Royo_Royal

Loyal Servant of Altera
i will give him a fully diamond gear with a diamond sword to him if that get me unbanned

On 1 reason if you tell him not to throw snoballs close to me ever agian .

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
And knowingly killing in the Northern kingdoms.
You should have told him off or reported him instead of killing. You did not even return his stuff. You can kill and loot all you like in the SW, but not in the NK. You severely overreacted and did not cooperate when I tried to solve the situation.

As one of my fellow admins wrote:
Killing someone and stealing their armour is disproportionate compared to getting hit by snowballs. Even if the kill was accidental because the guy was low on health, stealing the armour is petty.

Royo_Royal

Loyal Servant of Altera
Sally i have never break'ed the rule's for pvp . i saw i got attack and i did what i would do attack and kill . i was defending myself.

C

Cubey

You tried ask Sctdragon to pay you for return the armours and thing!!!! NK is no place for bandits! Except Demon!

Royo_Royal

Loyal Servant of Altera
And knowingly killing in the Northern kingdoms.
You should have told him off or reported him instead of killing. You did not even return his stuff. You can kill and loot all you like in the SW, but not in the NK. You severely overreacted and did not cooperate when I tried to solve the situation.

As one of my fellow admins wrote:
im allowd to defend myself when someone is attacking/hurting me. anykind of dmg to me is attacking .

JasonK94

Hylian Thing
Your attitude is the main issue. You've been begging for people to fight to prove that you're good at PvP. I even followed you when you talked an innocent player into following you into the SW to help you out. I saw you start swinging at them when you thought you were clear of the NO-PVP area. Luckily they logged out. Bottom line, all you want to do is fight. If thats the case, then go find a PvP server.

Royo_Royal

Loyal Servant of Altera
Your attitude is the main issue. You've been begging for people to fight to prove that you're good at PvP. I even followed you when you talked an innocent player into following you into the SW to help you out. I saw you start swinging at them when you thought you were clear of the NO-PVP area. Luckily they logged out. Bottom line, all you want to do is fight. If thats the case, then go find a PvP server.
The reason why i join HW over a year ago is due to its medivel i seen that was a way way way better place for battle's and fight's and war. and im not proveing anything due to ppl say of some odd reason i am the best when im not . i just like fighting.

rauyran

Burner of Worlds
You like fighting, fine. Take it to the SW. Get people to come and fight you by setting up a RP where you are wanted or have something they need to fight you for. The NK isn't the place for reactions like the one you gave today. You over-reacted and you need to recognise that.

Royo_Royal

Loyal Servant of Altera
You like fighting, fine. Take it to the SW. Get people to come and fight you by setting up a RP where you are wanted or have something they need to fight you for. The NK isn't the place for reactions like the one you gave today. You over-reacted and you need to recognise that.
the thing there is noone that want to flight me OR wanna rp with me .

Due to i love hunting down ppl and killing them .

Status
Not open for further replies.