Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Royo banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

rauyran

Burner of Worlds
You assume you going to be unbanned but all you have done is explain what you did. The ban is for the bad attitude and disrepect to an admin.

Royo_Royal

Loyal Servant of Altera
You assume you going to be unbanned but all you have done is explain what you did. The ban is for the bad attitude and disrepect to an admin.
Not just an admin. Any sort of authority.
I have not disrepect an admin if i did i would do it much much much worse i never disrespect anyone unless they are not seen to have my respect and why would i even disrespect anyone of you ?

but i still cant under stand why i would get an IP ban .. as i said i have an gf playing on my pc would shoul she get ''banned'' due the same reason as me when she didnt do anything ?

Royo_Royal

Loyal Servant of Altera
Please tell me Jason what and how i did disrespect you ?

and still why is everyone not respecting my question why my GF cant get unbanned ?

Royo_Royal

Loyal Servant of Altera
but what do i have to do to get unbanned ? get on my knee's and beg that i will never kill anyone agian and give him a full diamond gear set?

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
You will have to be patient for now. We are discussing this. We don't like to ban a player and esp. not a long time player so we are taking this very serious.

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
P a t i e n c e . . .
Most/all of us have full time jobs and/or educations so we can't and won't spend all of our time on a ban appeal. We'd like to spend our time on the fun parts of MC instead of banning and investigating rule breakers, annoying players or X-rayers...

Have patience or stay banned... :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.