Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Royo banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherbzz

Stop worrying, Everything is OK..
And my reason is that Royo is a Hardcore hollowworld player, and yes he likes pvp, Its his thing! he's been around on our server a long time to the point he is a friend of mine.. He is a face on hollowworld and i dont want us to decline over petty things. Just take people for who they are and play the game..

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
Sherbzz said:
And my reason is that Royo is a Hardcore hollowworld player, and yes he likes pvp, Its his thing! he's been around on our server a long time to the point he is a friend of mine.. He is a face on hollowworld and i dont want us to decline over petty things. Just take people for who they are and play the game..
He is not above the rules and won't be treated any different from a normal player.

Sherbzz

Stop worrying, Everything is OK..
So why are you dragging it on in the admin section?? Your on to 6 pages now!!! Shall we call the FBI in??

Steelcryo

King of the north!
I've removed you from the vanilla ban list, you should be able to get on next restart. Anyone that's not happy I've gone over all your heads and unbanned him, tough. Learn to make a bloody decision in future....

Royo, I've unbanned you on a couple of conditions.

1. You get involved in some real RP more often. Not pvp/combat based RP, just general stuff. All anyone see's of you is combat and pvp.
2. You don't chat about pvp in ooc. Keep it to rp chat.
3. You don't attempt to trick or scam people to come to the SW so you can kill them and definitely don't repeat this incident again.

Generally use some common sense, if you think it'll get you in trouble, don't do it. If someones harrassing you or whatever, tell an admin, don't get in a rage and take it into your own hands.

Deal?

Oh and next time you get banned, if it's for a legitimate reason, no matter how small, it will be permanent.

Royo_Royal

Loyal Servant of Altera
I've removed you from the vanilla ban list, you should be able to get on next restart. Anyone that's not happy I've gone over all your heads and unbanned him, tough. Learn to make a bloody decision in future....

Royo, I've unbanned you on a couple of conditions.

1. You get involved in some real RP more often. Not pvp/combat based RP, just general stuff. All anyone see's of you is combat and pvp.
2. You don't chat about pvp in ooc. Keep it to rp chat.
3. You don't attempt to trick or scam people to come to the SW so you can kill them and definitely don't repeat this incident again.

Generally use some common sense, if you think it'll get you in trouble, don't do it. If someones harrassing you or whatever, tell an admin, don't get in a rage and take it into your own hands.

Deal?
1 i do understand this i do rp a bit not that much but i do agree i will get more in to rp
2 I do understand
3 (JK) damn my way of money goes out =(( .. // i can understand

Over all i can understand this and i do agree .

JasonK94

Hylian Thing
Also, respect staff decisions. Don't fight them. Do not talk about staff behind our backs either. We can see everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.