Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

RuneScape

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
I don't mind skill grinding every so often and a bit of money making on the side too :p
Normally for almost anything else, I wouldn't mind spending hours skilling away or making money. But with RuneScape..... I dunno, I just go crazy after an hour or so :p The only one I can kinda do a bit of is Fletching, 'cause I can watch a movie while I'm doing it :p

Master Pheonix

Lord of Altera
Normally for almost anything else, I wouldn't mind spending hours skilling away or making money. But with RuneScape..... I dunno, I just go crazy after an hour or so :p The only one I can kinda do a bit of is Fletching, 'cause I can watch a movie while I'm doing it :p
Well, when I am fishing or doing any skill that takes time I can usually watch a movie or some anime on the background too :p

Knight Xavier

Lord of Altera
I'm trying to kill nomad at level 105, It's really really hard. I got to the berserk mode and then he completely pwned me.

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
So I haven't played in aaaaaaagggeees. I don't remember my account name or anything of the such, and I'm not bothered to start a new one.

If I do perchance remember the name, I'll post it here. I have so many great memories on RS.

*stumbles away, daydreaming of times gone by*

-K9