Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

RuneScape

Master Pheonix

Lord of Altera
Easiest 99 to get --> Firemaking
Quickest 99 to get --> Prayer (although it costs around 450m :p)
Fletching can be quite easy to 99
Herb can be really quick to if you have more money than sense
Cooking also quite easy to get and sometimes you can buy the raw fish (lobys mainly) and sell it the cooked version for more money. :p

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
Fletching can be quite easy to 99
Herb can be really quick to if you have more money than sense
Cooking also quite easy to get and sometimes you can buy the raw fish (lobys mainly) and sell it the cooked version for more money. :p
What on Earth are you talking about!? Herblore is one of the most, if not THE most important 99s to get if you're a half-decent player!

Master Pheonix

Lord of Altera
What on Earth are you talking about!? Herblore is one of the most, if not THE most important 99s to get if you're a half-decent player!
I was not talking about importance, just that it can be super expensive if you go all out and buy the herbs yourself. Me being a cheap-scape I do farming in the background and only farm ranarr in the herb patches and normal stuff in the other patches :p

Con

Lord of Altera
lol while your playing around with herbs, i'll be the one the mining the ores and making the armor hahaha :)

ZETHCRON

Lord of Altera
I used to a be a member, two different times I was member. And I find it that being a member you get to do more stuff but I find the low quests to be a bit… repetitive. Nevertheless the perks that come with being a member(more skills allowing your dependence on shops to fade, interesting areas can be accessed, bank space is the best of all the perks) are certainly worthwhile.

Master Pheonix

Lord of Altera
Next time I'm online I will be starting to invite people into my clan, I already changed the name too :-P
Add hokage natsu
Message me next time you see me online

ZETHCRON

Lord of Altera
I know that, I've just started so I don't have very high skills lol only like got a combat lvl of 7
Ah… I remember my Lv 100… before my friend let it get hacked and stolen :( *sigh*

After the hack I quit for a while and finally decided to come back after boredom nearly killed me one day.

And at least RS's membership fees aren't as high as WoW's… WoW is amazing and cool but easily replaced by almost any console RPG… minus the extensive playing.

Also, farming is boring no matter what game you do it on.

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Sudden urge to play...I stole this account of someone... MadamArya Maybe a space

Lv 40 woodcutting in a Hour woo!

Master Pheonix

Lord of Altera
I had that sudden urge last Friday too. I may even have it again this Friday. To be honest I do not do much, I just stand in the GE high alching a bunch of stuff :p

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
I like to do quests, but I hate to spend a load of time getting my skills higher to do more quests, so most of the time I just teleport to random cities and walk around hoping for a Random Event :p