Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

RuneScape

Master Pheonix

Lord of Altera
I'm starting to get back into RuneScape in the past few days. I have been playing on and off for the past few months, and when I logged in the past few times, no-one I knew was online, and all the clan chats (friends chat) That I'd normally go onto are empty.
Just wondering if anyone on the server still play's this game, and what clans and such they are in.
IGN is 54 loki if anyone want's to know and maybe start a clan? I heard that there is a server one, but no one told me what it was called, who was in it etc... :p
Add me IG: Hokage Natsu

ZETHCRON

Lord of Altera
Yeah good point, I forgot to take into consideration the 'no' in your name while translating, lol, also im not using a translator since I recognised the words :p
I figured…
Why does my high school not have Japanese language or german language classes D:

Back on topic… How will we go about making the clan, HollowWorld?
Chose a world, a time, and meet up?

Master Pheonix

Lord of Altera
I figured…
Why does my high school not have Japanese language or german language classes D:

Back on topic… How will we go about making the clan, HollowWorld?
Chose a world, a time, and meet up?
Well I'm at uni so I can pick it as an optional thing to do on top of my actual subjects

If we created a clan I still would not join it since I own my own clan that me and a mate created just because we could :-P I have a couple of members so it's quiet little clan.

ZETHCRON

Lord of Altera
Well I'm at uni so I can pick it as an optional thing to do on top of my actual subjects

If we created a clan I still would not join it since I own my own clan that me and a mate created just because we could :-P I have a couple of members so it's quiet little clan.
Are clans re-nameable?

Improvising seems to be my specialty…

Con

Lord of Altera
Are clans re-nameable?

Improvising seems to be my specialty…
I think they are, last time I checked anyway, I think it would be really cool if we had a castle and say play on I dunno world 106 or something (I usually play on that world so thats why I said it lol)

Master Pheonix

Lord of Altera
If they are re-nameable then I would be happy to re-name my clan to either Hollowworld and if thats not available then something like Altera or Altera101 :p

When ever any of your are online again add me, IGN: Hokage Natsu

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Hey guys, quick question.
I've not really played RS too much in the last few months, so,
What's the quickest and cheapest skill to get to 99? It used to be fletching, but I'm not sure anymore :p

Master Pheonix

Lord of Altera
Hey guys, quick question.
I've not really played RS too much in the last few months, so,
What's the quickest and cheapest skill to get to 99? It used to be fletching, but I'm not sure anymore :p
Try woodcutting, If you want it to be quick but can't be bothered with making money then just cut vines that can be found all around RS, i.e. Varrock Palace near the tree farming patch. Or you can cut maples.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Firemaking costs 3mil if you buy ALL the wood, which you never do because you woodcut. It would probably cost you 1mil in the later stages and imo is the easiest 99 to get.

ZETHCRON

Lord of Altera
I think they are, last time I checked anyway, I think it would be really cool if we had a castle and say play on I dunno world 106 or something (I usually play on that world so thats why I said it lol)
Awesome :D

For a specific world to play on, I suggest one of the low population worlds.

Phoenix could you rename your clan to HollowWorld or something?
We could start RPing in RS, I have no idea.

Master Pheonix

Lord of Altera
Ok if im to change my clan name it will probably change into HuecoMundo (HollowWorld - in Spanish :p) If thats not available then it Will be Hollowworld lol

ZETHCRON

Lord of Altera
Phoenix, you change the clan name by talking to the scribe at the clan camp, Talk to him--> More--> option to change clan name should be at the top.

Also Hueco Mundo is alright with me. I'm Hispanic :D