Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Salheira Rainriver, Housekeeper of Vermella

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Inactive until Further notice. switching to Veriseyar. if anyone requests Sal, I'll see what I can do, but I trust the community to pick up my slack.

Mad Hatter

All is as it should be.
Wow. Just wow. I love the depth you have put into this character and the effort into lore... Inspirational :D

I see many parallels between our characters, I truly hope they get the opportunity to meet in RP. I intend to translate certain documents as soon as possible. I believe I met you as Gabriela way back at the cathedral. I'm glad to have met you now :) I appreciate the gift of great IC lore you have bestowed upon Birchwood.

You bring wonderful depth to the Caparii race, and for that I thank you :)

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Wow. Just wow. I love the depth you have put into this character and the effort into lore... Inspirational :D

I see many parallels between our characters, I truly hope they get the opportunity to meet in RP. I intend to translate certain documents as soon as possible. I believe I met you as Gabriela way back at the cathedral. I'm glad to have met you now :) I appreciate the gift of great IC lore you have bestowed upon Birchwood.

You bring wonderful depth to the Caparii race, and for that I thank you :)
funny. I remember you from a lot of places. it's odd how we never actually talked.
so much interesting. love ta work w/ ya.