Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Sally's Arrrrt

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyMara

Loyal Servant of Altera
Why can you like a post only once..... It's so awesome I want to like it at least once more!
*likes*

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Posted another picture of Eminu :D

Since Michcat's been working so hard lately with the Crown, I drew this up today to say thank you to her :D

Thank you Michcat! You are awesome.

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
Ahahahah look at Ced's face!

"Urgh... I can't believe I agreed to this..."
beautifulchibis.png

Would you like a challenge:mad:?
A trial so great, even the most skilled artists cringe in fear:eek:?
Look no further, as I have that quest.
Turn this skin (click here) into a beautiful drawing, like all your other works!I plan on using it on my HollowWorld profile, my website, and YouTube channel! (I'll give creds to you if you like. :))
Thank you Sally, see ya in-game!
Benjamin S.
P.S. Don't forget the crown!
P.S.S Be aware that I'm a young-ish (15 year old) prince.
P.S.S.S Keep it green-ish
P.S.S.S.S I'm an elf, but not too elf-y
P.S.S.S.S.S Thank you;)

matyio

The original mute
People please, remember two things. Number one: Sally does not, will not, and can not take requests. Ok I may be exaggerating but it's still correct.
Number two: Sally has a life too, she also owns and runs the server. Rather than asking her to draw more, ask yourself, would you be able to do something similar if you owned a server this big? The answer is mostly no.
So everybody, stop requesting and start thinking.

Ephemarel

Lord of Altera
Hey Sally, I know you're not taking requests, but would you mind if I took your chibis and edited them into one of my own?

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Hey Sally, I know you're not taking requests, but would you mind if I took your chibis and edited them into one of my own?
Ah please don't, I put a lot of work into the chibis, and while I don't mind them being edited into signatures or desktops, I make each of them personally so they mean a lot to me.

I'm sure a lot of people will be happy with the chibi project I'll be starting eventually, I'll let everyone know when it's ready too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.