[Saturday, July 1st] Trial of Ciaran Niall

Kamaoe

The Green One
Staff member
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Have to bump this to Saturday due to OOC reasons, hopefully it's not clashing with another event. If it is, please let me know.

Kamaoe

The Green One
Staff member
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
My event is the same date, though an hour later
I'll see if I can't get it moved back, don't want it to clash since there might be people who have to be at the trial who'd like to hit up your event.
Just saw your thread in the feed after posting this. wow.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Retired Council Member
I'll see if I can't get it moved back, don't want it to clash since there might be people who have to be at the trial who'd like to hit up your event.
It's alright. It's a bit of a busy weekend, so no worries.

Snerus

I didn't do it for the 'Gram, I did it for Gotham
why do we need to have trials for immigrants back in my day we'd just call the ICE and watch those little beans jump back over the wall

Icanra

Legend of Altera
Tomorrow would be best for me, i cannot do tomorrow and im busy next week

Kamaoe

The Green One
Staff member
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Time has been set up, I've spoken with Icanra about being able to do Saturday and he's kindly agreed to it so long as it stays that time and date.

EDIT: New time is 5pm EST. ._. It's in the OP, but I figure it's easier to put it here.

Kamaoe

The Green One
Staff member
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
This has ended. Ciaran lost in what was a biased trial. He lost an unrigged dice roll and lost his non-dominant hand.