Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

scar801's whitelist application [Denied - mokwar]

scar801

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
scar801
2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
America

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
yes
5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
powergaming is when someone forces an action upon someone or uses unfair methods of rp. and metagaming is when a character uses knowledge in which they didn't know ic but heard about or seen ooc.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
no

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
(Mentors are designed to help you get used to the server; you can a list of our current Mentors and what they can do for you under 'Everything you need to know!'.)
8. Tell us about yourself!
I have a few hobbies, many including writing and gaming. my favorite song artist has to be starset, my favorite song by them being unbecoming from their vessels album. I don't have many pets but i do have a dog. theres not really much else to say about me. but i hope this was enough for you to get to know me a bit better.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
sadly, no, I am not much of a builder, so I do not have many existing builds, however I have written a few stories on wattpad(ik, not really mc related but just thought i'd mention it).

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Ranger_Will

Character Name:
shiki

Character Age:

Character Race:
human

Appearance:
wears a black cloak(or trench coat. idk the right name for it.) of the black blades, pitch-black/jet black hair, brown-red eye color mix, carries a katana given to him by the black blades(black blades will be explained in written test/character backstory)

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

Written Test!
shiki was born in a simple home, a family consisting of him, his father, and his mother. his father being a part of the black blades, a mercenary group that works for the royal families of the world, for a price of course, shiki was always interested in the black blades, and always wanted to join them. and when he got to the age of 13. his dream of joining them came true. however, when it came to his first task by the royal family of the town he originated from. he failed, even though the task was simple. "capture a outlaw." his failure not being one without consequences. he got a scar that goes across his left eye, the blade the outlaw used however was tipped with a certain poison in which is slowly killing him. his eyes, due to them being irritated by the poison, getting a slight tint of red to them, with the more red his eyes get. the closer to death he is. a few years had past, he had gone blind in his left eye, it took him a while before going back into the mercenary business with the black blades, and he once again had a chance at the person that had got away from him, this time however, he had been successful in capturing him. after he had captured him, shiki was awarded with the black blades cloak and a katana crafted to his liking. he had gone onto multiple other mercenary jobs until he was 17, when he had frankly got bored with the black blades. and decided to quit and roam around the lands as a sellsword to any that needed. a few months after he had quit. the black blades got a job to capture shiki. however, they were unable to ever find him. but they still try to look for him, in hopes to bring him back to the black blades. if not however, shiki would be executed, however, shiki is one that does not come out of hiding so easily. even though he walks around towns, just about every day. he had tore out the black blades symbol in his cloak, so that it wouldn't draw out too much attention. and as for his katana, he still carries it around. but more prefers a longsword he had obtained through his travels. while keeping his katana hidden in a clothe. to keep his identity hidden from most others, he simply will go by the name chase. however most of the black blades believe he's dead however. but even so. they will not rest until shiki is found. weather it be dead. or alive.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
I will have to deny this application :(
I can suggest rethinking the setting of HollowWorld, and perhaps try with a more normal background. While it is fine for characters to have dramatic backgrounds, they can be a bit cliche and edgy. Shall you still be interested, I can suggest thinking about your character and his background :)
You also forgot to list a mentor in your test :D