Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Scarletraven87 - application [Approved - Alaila]

scarletraven87

Villager
Aaaand the old purple warlock is back!​
1. Your Minecraft username: Scarletraven87
2. Your real name: Marco
3. Age: 25
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: Italy :(

6. Read!

7. Four years of online roleplay in a nwn2 server, increasing...
That plus the P'n'P ofcourse.

8. Well well well. Marco, 24, venetian. RTS lover, roleplayer in time by time. I have a "secret" passion for caves and natural places, those underground expecially. That and a passion for maps too. Those combined with the minecraft caveworld make me excited. I know it's not allowed here, I won't build my tunnel network across the whole map like I usually do (unless asked to by the staff *grins*). I'm just here, back in the shoes of my old heremit warlock to build up his tower and blame over youngsters and other generations, happy about anyone who visits him but way too pride and old to welcome them properly.
I don't plain to roleplay a lot anyway and that's for 2 reasons:
1. I doubt my english skills allow me to. Speaking real-time like an old man isn't easy as typing about myself.
2. I'll log rarely later on, so I plan to find a place far away, as far as allowed, and slowy build my evil hideout. I hope that by beeing far my work won't get to seed any bad feelings since it will be incomplete for a longer time.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Are you kidding me? No black magic for a warlock? I'm going to blast you with my wand, wich is a in-game torch! That's is all the magic i am capable of!

12. I typed "medieval" and "fantasy" in the minecraftplanet searchbox

13. I did, but I forgot to add my username.
P.S: I've been applied before, long ago. I can see from my forum profile that my application is no longer here (I have 1 posts done, and it's not it).
I left after a server reset. Some may remember me as a troublemaker, but all what I did was whining often and punching someone in the face with my bare virtual hands. I never managed to do a pvp (or defend myself while beeing beaten xD) or grind or anything. It's just that I may cast a dark shadow way larger than what I am.
Please notice that I am often misunderstood, and that caused me a lot of troubles on the www. In persistent worlds my reputation usually gets to be worst than how I really am. In case I did, I didn't mention to be offensive or anything.

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Because I was not around when you were on the server I'm a bit nervous about approving this application.
I'm going to ask for a second opinion, alright?

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Hi!
I'm going to approve your application. Please behave and have fun. :p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) (Things might have changed since you were last on the server) /and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.

Welcome!