Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Server Died :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
Deus Ex HR is a great game if you know the following beforehand:

- Despite advertisements, play it like a stealth game. Sure you can play it guns blazing, but you get waaay more xp for sneaky nonlethal takedowns than shooting people in the chest with a shotgun. Quick rundown - shooting someone, 10 points. in the head? extra 10 points. max points is 20. points for nonlethal takedown - 10 for man down, 20 for nonlethal, 20 for hand-to-hand takedown. 20 or 50 points, plus other bonus points for staying silent.... I think you get the picture...

- You should not spend the points you get on perks immediately when you get them. Hold on to them until a situation requires a perk you don't have, then buy it. I had to do a lot of backtracking to get to side missions because I spent my point on security hacking 3 when I needed the heavy lifting perk around the next corner to stack boxes and jump over a wall. This happens a lot, especially early on.

- Boss fights suck. The dev team has even apologized for how terrible they are. Just accept it and enjoy the rest of the game.

Brysco1000

Villager
Um not to say this in the wrong area, but my whitelist was accepted by Tantara, but I'm not whitelisted when i try to log in. Also what mine craft does the server operate on at the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.