Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Server?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avery Thomas

Sorrows Warrior
I'd say Allera, PVPRP I believe, unless they changed it. It's mostly a horde server, but I have a recent liking to alliance

Sodium

The Lunarch
Many, many months ago I mainly played on Lightbringer EU. Have a 85 Mage and Shaman, Horde side and a druid Alliance side. But, as I said that was a while ago and I don't particularly wanna refresh my sub atm. :p If I did start playing again, I'd definitely be interested in playing with fellow Hollowers though! :)

Tdog the 1st

I think I might like it here
I played a long time ago when you had to pay after lvl 10, lol! i had a lvl 71 human paladin. it was before catyclysm released, WAY before! I played mostly alliance on the Tichondrius Server. I'm just starting back up today, and would like it if I could have some friends to play with. so, we gonna decide on a server or what? :p

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
I'm starting entry's for servers now, but everyone has to start from nothing. Basically write an ap saying why the server would be good, I recon RPPVP would be best and then the top three will be select and then voted for. Current entrys: Allera

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
Entrys for the server competition close at 24:00 GMT and we'll decide what to do from there after.

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
Ok then, so what fraction should we be? (I'm quite new to WOW so I'm not sure weather creation of a guild would be plausible? )

Derk

Lord of Altera
Creation of a guild would be plausible, and it would help keep everyone together.

We have two factions to pick from.
Horde which has the races: Orc, Undead, Tauren, Goblin, Blood Elf, and Troll.
Alliance which has the races: Human, Dwarf, Gnome, Worgen, Night Elf, and Draenei

ZETHCRON

Lord of Altera
Horde :3 Ya be neeting a docta, I be that docta.

A vote for the Horde is a vote for honor in death, life, and undeath.

Status
Not open for further replies.