Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

ShADOuZnAK3 [Approved - Alaila]

Andrey

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:ShADOuZnAK3
2. Your real name:Andrey
3. Age:18
4. Gender:male
5. Country:America/ Russian Federation

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? Yes it's very fun!

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.I play hockey basketball and tennis, i love playing minecraft and other computer games. i have a brother and spend most my time with him. i love sushi and pasta, my favorite food!! i am here because one of my friends is already a member and says it's very fun! i love role playing and wish to play on your server, i personaly think it's awesome)

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
sorry, haven't got any(
10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
yes. i thank you for the reading and thank you for this wonderful server)
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes. I think it's cheating and WILL NEVER USE ANY OF THEM!!!!
12. How did you find out about our server?
D3stinyman my friend.
13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
YES)

Donations: Please consider donating to keep Hollowworld alive. Hollowworld is almost a year old and has survived this long through the generous support of our very active community. A donation of only $10 will give you the Lord title and 10,000 Radiants (in-game currency) to help you on your way to settling in one of the many towns & cities throughout Altera.

For all donation options click here!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the best way to set out your application, so make sure you copy and paste it into your application then fill it out so you don't miss anything.

In this guide I will use this form and explain each section as best I can.

1. Your Minecraft username:

This is the username you use to sign into minecraft to play the game. If you are unsure which it is, it's the name you sign into minecraft.net with. Please make sure that this is your own account and not someone elses as account sharing is prohibited.

2. Your real name:

This is your real life name, not your minecraft username or your roleplay characters name.

3. Age:

This is your real life age, not your roleplay characters age.

4. Gender:

Pretty self explainatory, Male or Female.

5. Country:

The country you live in in the world.

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

This is important, the Tome of Citizenship contains everything you need to know about the Lore, Server rules and other important information. You need to have read it before joining the server because if you don't, you wont last very long.

If you click the blue Tome of Citizenship part, it links you to the Tome of Citizenship.​

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

Many people only answer the second part of this question, which is a bit odd, but heres a simple breakdown of the TWO parts o

a) How do you personally feel about roleplaying both on our server and in general.

b) Do you have any experience roleplaying? For example playing popular role playing games such as Fable, Runescape and World of Warcraft.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

Many people fail to spot this part, so I'll put it in bold and underline it.​

in 8 sentences or more.

Amazingly, very many people write it in less than 8 sentences, so we have to egg them on to write more, which is a pain. Make sure these aren't minimalist sentences like:

"My name is Bob. I like Minecraft."​

Stuff like this means you won't be accepted, as it's minimalist and shows you have put no effort into your application.​

This section is one of the most important ones, as it tells us about yourself. This allows us as moderators to not only judge your application better, but lets us get to know you more so that you aren't a complete stranger to everyone, we can relate to you and get along better as a result.​

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

This is an optional section, but so we know that you have seen it post the question there and say "Sorry, no pictures." or something similar. If you do have images or video or your builds, let us see! If we see you are a good builder it is a massive boost to your application.​

10. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

Yet again, this is optional, but do the same as the above and post it anyway. This is the place to put anything extra that you haven't covered elsewhere, such as any friends you have on the server, past servers you've been on and anything else you think might help.​

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Simple question, Yes or No. Please note that this shows that you know the rules and that the excuse "I didn't know" doesn't apply anymore. Saying no means your application will not be accepted until you have read the rules and agreed with them.

And that is the end of the guide. Remember not to pester the admins once your application is written. It is not an automatic process but we check the applications often, so you shouldn't have to wait any more than 24 hours.​

Also remember that if an admin asks you to modify something in your application, best change it. We wouldn't ask if it wasnt necessary and without the change you won't be accepted.​

Applications don't always get accepted, otherwise there'd be no point in having them. We choose those who we feel will benefit the server in some way. If your application is declined and you know you could have done better, wait a day then rewrite it, but make sure you put full effort into it. If you put your full effort into your application and it's still declined, it's because we don't feel you would do well on the server.

I hope this has helped you and good luck in your whitelist applications!​

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Hi!
I'm going to approve your application. Please behave and have fun. :p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.

Welcome!

Alailanible

It's in the "everything you need to know" section.

Server: minecraft.hollowworld.co.uk:1701

Alailanible

I double checked and you name is spelled correctly on the white list...
I'm going to ask someone who might know what is going on.

Alailanible

It's not a server issue. The username error it's something to do with minecraft.net.
Did you get your password right?

Alailanible

Your e-mail should not matter. As long as your username is correct on our whitelist you should be fine.