Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[sign up] The Colonists

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
A taskboard has been made, check it out when you log back on into the colony :D

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty
Joining form:
Username: The_Tottot

Reason for joining OOC: Very interested, much fun.

Character name: Victor Roichstead

Reason for joining IC: Victor likes a challenge

Do you have a set job in mind that you'd like to perform at the colony?
MANUAL LABOR

Do you agree to follow the set rules?
Yus....

Would you like to help develop this alpha stage of RolePlay?
<you do not need to say yes. If you fill in "yes", I'd like to know how you intend to help me out>
I'm willing to do whatever ya need. . . I don't know what that would include but you just gotta ask and I will deliver!

What is your timezone?
EST

What's your average online time?
Varies from 2 hours to 8

Quick-Join Form:
Boat Inventory Slots:
Various Pelts (5)
Inventory Slots:
4 Potions, Glowstone Goat Head.
Weapon Slots:
Steel Battle Axe and Long Bow

Auxilius

Lord of Altera
Username: Aldervon
Reason for joining OOC: Seems like a pretty fun and interesting rp zone, plus I need to get better with my rp emotes/skills. =3
Character name: Auxilius Drev
Reason for joining IC: Looking to establish a shrine to Shalherana and worship in that area

Do you have a set job in mind that you'd like to perform at the colony? Hopefully a priest, but I'm also experienced with herbs so perhaps a doctor/herbalist.
Do you agree to follow the set rules? Yup

Would you like to help develop this alpha stage of RolePlay? Yup, hopefully I can make a herb garden or church/shrine of sorts.
<you do not need to say yes. If you fill in "yes", I'd like to know how you intend to help me out>
What is your timezone? GMT

What's your average online time? 5/6 hours usually.. Can be less, can be more.

Quick-Join Form: (once reviewed, you can join instantaneously)
Boat Inventory Slots:
None
Inventory Slots:
Book, 4 various types of herbs
Weapon Slots:
Staff

Last edited:

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
I am so happpppyyyyyyyy. Pirates idea is going so well!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
We've got a DM! This is OUT OF MY HANDS now!! We must love it or lump it! haha
Untitled.jpg

LiraKitty

Lord of Altera
Username: LiraKitty
Reason for joining OOC: Really? Do you even have to ask P00f? :heart:
Character name: Syrillian
Reason for joining IC: Curiosity.

Do you have a set job in mind that you'd like to perform at the colony? Hunter/Tanner/Leatherworker
Do you agree to follow the set rules? Always

Would you like to help develop this alpha stage of RolePlay? Anything you need. I am at your service.

What is your timezone? CST

What's your average online time? Too much?

Quick-Join Form: (once reviewed, you can join instantaneously)
Boat Inventory Slots:
Bedroll
A sack of oak bark.
A small keg of mead.
A sack of lime.
A sack of rye.

Inventory Slots:
Waterskin
Flint and steel
Skinning Knife
Spare bowstring.
Bread

Weapon Slots:
Bow
Quiver

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Lannis Is it possible for RP's-sake to get a stack of coarse dirt for the colony? For to indicate mud and exhausted farmland?

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
The two woodcutters after a good day's work, resting :)
10.jpg

Farmer and Fisherman at their work!
09.jpg

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Before going to bed, I like to share some of the things that happened at the colony this OOC day!

First thing: Thanks to everyone putting energy into this rp, we're truly becoming a close group of friends, close, but not closed: open to new arrivals! :D

This is a screenshot of one of the nights before the savages started to yell from across the river. We actually managed to capture one!!
11.jpg
Here's Ronn on a make-shift raft bringing the savage tribesman across the river. Where it was... slain and eaten by his kin...
13.jpg

Beside the horror from the savages and tribesmen, there is plenty of room for the bless of nature. Here's a screenie of the oldest member of the colony together with Ronn. Ronn climbed a tree to catch fire-flies (in the background, the glowstone) for the old man. After which they, together with Packman, went into a cave to explore where funny things happened, as well as a proper mini-adventure.
12.jpg

Good night!

Last edited by a moderator:

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
Luam's Review: Felt like I should put it out there how I felt about this whole thing. To sum it in one word? Amazing. Truly amazing. From the players that have gotten together for this, the work P00f puts into it, to the DMs we've got. All of it is a truly fantastic experience, and has revitalized my love for roleplaying completely. To everyone who's helping make this possible, I thank you VERY much.

Luam's Rating: 360/10

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Before going to bed, I like to share some of the things that happened at the colony this OOC day!

First thing: Thanks to everyone putting energy into this rp, we're truly becoming a close group of friends, close, but not closed: open to new arrivals! :D

This is a screenshot of one of the nights before the savages started to yell from across the river. We actually managed to capture one!!
View attachment 74945
Here's Ronn on a make-shift raft bringing the savage tribesman across the river. Where it was... slain and eaten by his kin...
View attachment 74946

Beside the horror from the savages and tribesmen, there is plenty of room for the bless of nature. Here's a screenie of the oldest member of the colony together with Ronn. Ronn climbed a tree to catch fire-flies (in the background, the glowstone) for the old man. After which they, together with Packman, went into a cave to explore where funny things happened, as well as a proper mini-adventure.
View attachment 74947

Good night!
Shrank your font a couple of points because I spent more time scrolling than reading.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Shrank your font a couple of points because I spent more time scrolling than reading.
Oh, thanks for the note on that. I've got a big computer screen, so the normal font is quite small for me.
I'll keep it to the normal font or perhaps 1 bigger, considering other people's screens.
Untitled.jpg <-- This is what it looks like to me.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Thanks to Puzlas for his kind donation of 18,000 radiants!
Thanks to Lirakitty for her swell donation of 2,000 radiants!
Thanks to bodejodel for a secret thing that helped us a lot
Thanks to cowo5 for the sweet donation of 2,500 radiants!

This'll get us the expansions we need so we can cut down more trees and start perhaps a small plot of crops? Or ... WHO KNOWS?!
donations.jpg

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
Y O L O

Username: ActuallyACrumpet
Reason for joining OOC: Because this is dope.
Character name: Velithae
Reason for joining IC: Adventure, no intent to settle down, just sort of.. to help.

Do you have a set job in mind that you'd like to perform at the colony? Tailor, Huntress, Someone who brings stuff from the outside? Iunno? Supply runner. Oh, and cook.
Do you agree to follow the set rules? Totes, bro.

Would you like to help develop this alpha stage of RolePlay?
Uh, this is sort of more in-depth than I normally go (which is what makes it so interesting to me..) but I can surely help out, give ideas on certain things.

What is your timezone? EST (well, EDT right now.)

What's your average online time? Depends on work. Anywhere from 2 to 8+ hours

Quick-Join Form:
Boat Inventory Slots:
- Not a dang thing
Inventory Slots:
- Flask of Rum
- Small pouch of dried meat
- Small pouch of spices
- Small pouch of tea leaves
- Twine
Weapon Slots:
- Crummy composite bow, stiletto.