Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

SirPrestonII - application [Approved - Alaila]

Preston

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: SirPrestonII
2. Age: 15
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: United States

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes, Of course

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I have lots of experience in RP (roleplay) servers such as Legends of Talarra (www.talarra.com), World Of Toria (www.worldoftoria.com), and Mc.Crafthammer.com (URL not available). This server seems like a good, detailed Role-play server and I enjoy spending countless hours playing it.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

In 2009, 2010, and 2011, I was Florida Stated Champion in professional, Mens Gymnastics. In 2010, and 2011, I was also Regional Champion of the east coast of the United States. That included 14 different states such as New York, Florida, Georgia, etc. Now, I am currently enrolled in boxing classes (amateur) because of an incident that happened last year in my old bus. Let me emphasize OLD bus. In school, I am to lazy about my academics, so I just play the game of "get a grade." This is a game where you have to try as least as possible and get a passing grade. Passing grades = C or higher. (american schools. dont know about any other place). Um... Other than that.. im just a boring old kid who is pretty good at minecraft roleplay. OH YAh.. i dont know if i mentioned.. but i lose my temper fast.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

Although its not in my best interest to post this.. but.. I sometimes loose my temper when I play on Roleplay servers due to the way people RolePlay. Sometimes people dont let me talk, or something along those lines. But I usually overcome it and apologies.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Yes, black magic has been the corruption of my minecraft experience with other players. Their selfishness ruins the game for others who are not as experienced to mod their minecraft, or who respect the game to much to do so (like me).

11. How did you find out about our server?
I used this link.. (i recommend clicking it if you want a slight laugh.)​
I searched for a Roleplay server on google

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
I will asap.

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
That question number 7.. it needs a lot more love.
Please tell us more about yourself.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Can you explain why you claim to be 15 on this page, but your account says you're 22?

Alailanible

OH YAh.. i dont know if i mentioned.. but i lose my temper fast.​
Oh dear... that makes me fear that you are one of those players that goes on rage mode in the OOC.
You do realize that cursing or using caps or spamming the chat just because you are upset because you tried to swim in lava is a big no-no, right?
How do you deal with team work?
How do you deal with people when you lose your temper?
What is the worse and the best we can expect from you?

Preston

Villager
Yes, I know that I should never rage in ooc.. or RP chat. What I mean is, sometimes people meta/powergame and that kinda makes me upset. but it hasnt really been a problem lately..

I deal fine with teamwork. Usually I try to make sure jobs get done.
When i lose my temper, I usually tell an admin (not trying to kiss a**) or I tell the other guy/girl to drop it/ not to talk to me (so that i can cool off)

I repeat.. its not really a problem anymore

This happens more than not when the server is not what is expected or I lose interest in it

Alailanible

Hi!
I'm going to approve your application. I'm trusting you not to become a giant squid of anger.Please behave and have fun. :p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.

Welcome!