Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

- Skayloss [approved matyio]

Skayloss

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
Skayloss

2. How old are you?
I am currently 19 years old.

3. What gender are you?
Male

4. What country do you live in?
France (I am far from a fluent speaker as you may notice and i hope you can forgive my mistakes
and not be too harsh on this application.)

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
I already have.

5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Yes, of course.

6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction; roleplay as your character in a situation of your choice.

"Where is it ? It must be here, somewhere, the vicious One himself showed me !"
That's what the young man was thinking while he was making his way through the ruined library, last night, he dreamt of this place, a sign sent by Kilrox itself he thought, it looked exactly the same ! How could it be otherwise ? he's never been here before, surely it is a reward. He who spent most his childhood in the temple of Harateth after both his parents were butchered during a village raid, but the world felt so brutal to him, what this temple preaches can't be truth he thought. And now, he's sure he made the right choice 13 years ago, when he turned his faith to Kilrox and will be rewarded for it.
"If only i could find the damn thing !"

"Could it be ? YES ! I found it !"
Before him, one of the few bookshelf still standing and on the top of it, the book he has been looking for so many hours now. As he started to climb he was thinking to himself "Finally ! So close now, i've been waiting for this all my life !" he was only a few meters away from the artefact that would change his life, no more misery, no more pain, for him now, only power and glory, no more of my puny human condition.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are in 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.

Hello, my name is Lucas, i am 19 years old, i live near Versailles in France and i've been playing minecraft since it's alpha release on various servers. I play quite a bit of video games : League of legends, the elder's scrolls series, terraria, Starcraft II, Age of empire series and the list goes on... I also watch a lot of TV shows (obviously Game of thrones, i started the books don't throw rocks at me.) such as Dr. House, Dexter, i especially like series with a strong psychological/moral aspect to it. I also listen to a lot of music but since i like quite a bit of everything i'll list what i don't like : Rap, RnB, Metal that screams too much and generaly pop aswell. I'll end by saying that i'm hoping to join this server to hopefully find a group of nice and funny people to enjoy this wonderfull game with.

8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

I linked in the attached file a Prototype of tower that i created and like a lot and the construction of a wooden floating forteress.

I also take credit for the invention of "dé a coudre", a game in witch you jump from a determined height into a pool, and everytime you survive the jump you place one block on the surface of th water to hopefully kill your opponents.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
The roleplay section really gave me a harder time than i thought, it's really hard not to write in my native language i hope it's good enough tho...

...oh that and i like cookies.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Well the questions pretty much says it.

11. How did you find out about our server?
MCServerList

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Nope, i'll look around a bit before voting if that's okay.

Attachments

NiNi

MooCat
You say your not good at english, i think your doing just Fine =)

So lets start here:
Your 6 is missing A Few Things. The big one is that you have written about an event, which is good, but i dont get a feel for who your character really is. Maybe you could expand on a few things that explains them a little more.

matyio

The original mute
Ok, it's good, but before I can move on could you make it like 3 lines longer? Nah just kidding. I just want to make sure you understand the lore and other stuff so please, answer these:
Where can you apply to join a town?
What are the southern wilds?
Where can you find the eastern frontiers port?

Skayloss

Villager
You can apply to join a town on the altera census.
The southern wilds are a wild land where you can freely gather ressources and get attacked by bandits !
i'm not so sure i understand correctly this one but i'll go with : in Silverport, in a baloon north of the docks.

Anithola

Lord of Altera
It is called Port Silver, not Silverport, but your answer was pretty much correct so i think you should pass, we'll just have to wait for Matyio :)

matyio

The original mute
Correct on all 3, mostly, I'll have to get in game and check the north thing. Don't worry about that little word error, I know some things aren't ordered the same as English, hopefully you'll learn easily from the lots of rp I hope you'll do. Anyway,

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.

Altera survival guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands
How to create your character profile
How to find a town
Server Rules
How to use titles
Where to vote for us
Tips on roleplay
How to use the forum
Hollow World Texture pack

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.