Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

SketchRs White list application [Approved - Alaila]

SketchRs

Villager
1. Name: SketchRs
2. Age: 36

3. Gender: Male
4. Country: United States of America

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes
6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

a) I Love the idea of this, I often join a Roleplaying Guild and get disappointed when they often talk about real life events. If I wanted that I would go find another job. I love the idea of a community setting of Roleplayers as appose to just a guild.

b) As for my experiences, I have been Roleplaying since I was 13. Started with 1st edition D&D, currently Pathfinder and everything in between. Love Fantasy, have played a variety of MMO's , from AC to WOW.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
My name is John W. Smith, yes this is my real name. I'm a very happy Husband and a Father of one awesome four year old boy, as well as we are expecting our little girl in June. My interest vary and my wife thinks I have to many hobbies. I do everything from Mt. Biking, which I used to race. I love games, specifically Pen and Paper RPG's, currently I am the GM of my own world in Pathfinder.
When I'm not gaming or working, I'm spending time with my wife and son. Me whole family love the outdoors, camping is another one of our activities. When we are just hanging out in doors, my wife and I watch movies, and Logan and myself spend time building with Legos or playing Lego games, such as Herica. He loves to Roleplay and helps make up rules to our games. I love the love he shows for Roleplaying and his Imagination is amazing. Not only does he love Roleplaying, he Loves Minecraft and plays it often on our phones or my computer.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
N/A​
9. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?
I heard of your server through a new recruit of yours, a friend of mine from jr. high. McGamer, we have Roleplayed from back then to the present. Well I look forward to be given the chance to join this wonderful community. Hope to be accepted, Thank you for your time.
John W. Smith AKA: SketchRs

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Yes.

11. How did you find out about our server?
McGamer​
12. Did you vote for us?
Yes

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Hi!
I'm going to approve your application. Please behave and have fun. :p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.

Welcome!