Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

skullpower's application [Approved-Alaila]

1. Your Minecraft username: My minecraft name is skullpower
2. Age: I am 16 years old
3. Gender: I am a man
4. Country: I live in Danmark

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?: Yes i have.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?: I like roleplaying i think its fun so i hope more will play roleplaying, i have a little, for an exeampel, Hello there my good man what can i help you with to day. Or, Let me see your finest appel sir. So i know a little.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.: My name is Nikolaj im 16 years old and im living in Danmark in a little city there called Vejle. My hobbie is play computer. I still go in school but im close to be done. i like the band: linkinpark. my favorit color is white. my favorit move is Star Wars. my favorit game is right now Skyrim. My favorit pet is a dog because they are funny somtime. And in the school i don't have german so i have a little worke that can take me away from school.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.: Sorry i dont have eny Screenshots but i have build many buildings.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?: oly that im not a cheater thats all

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?: I am yes and i agree of the rules

11. How did you find out about our server?: I found you on google.

12. Have you voted for us?: Yes i have and i think i was number 1323.

hope you enjoy

Ps. my e-mail is nikolaj@vgg.dk

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Still only six sentences. Try to make them longer, more interesting and tell us some more about yourself.

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Hi!
I see that you work hard on your English and I hope being on a server and communicating with people through roleplay will help you get even better at it.
I'm going to approve your application. Please behave and have fun. :p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.

Welcome!​