Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Skyrim adventures

S

Stevey

Everyone share your moments in Skyrim here.

Note: these pictures are JPEG so it's blurred a bit from original.
I am in the game!:

My first battle with a dragon:

And the dropped human armor! Makes total sense!

I died several times during this fight :p
Share your adventures!

Hauntie

Loyal Servant of Altera
The only glitch I know (I still don't even know if its intentional lol) is when you attack a giant and they smack you then send you flying lol.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
It's intentional lol

I've been getting water glitches where certain patches don't render, kinda amusing swimming in air :p

Kaies

Grand Lizard
I was walking through town once and then i suddenly died and was thrown high into the air, I had not saved for a while either. Gotta watch your feet, tripping up will kill you!

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Not found anything like that yet but I haven't played that much, amusingly I got in a fist fight with some guy and accidentally punched a bystander, who swung at me, missed and killed the chap I was fighting.. Then walked off.

Oh how I chuckled, then reloaded :p

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
These were snapped at 1920x1080 8xAA 16xAF High Textures and Ultra Settings (All sliders maxed).

Just some really nice snaps while on my travels. The graphics in this game are simply amazing.

ScreenShot2.jpgScreenShot3.jpg

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Wow that second shot in particular looks amazing! I'll have to play with the sliders as I left it all at default

Kaies

Grand Lizard
Its pretty easy to run on highest, i cant put shadows on ultra and radial blur i leave on low

Kaies

Grand Lizard
Did you know if you put a bucket on an npc's head they cant see you commit crimes? Also the giants sending you flying is a bug, but bethesda is keeping it in just like the bucket one which is also a bug.

Hauntie

Loyal Servant of Altera
So I have to wait until i wield my godlike powers like i had in oblivion to one shot a giant? :p

That bucket one sounds awesome haha

Steelcryo

King of the north!
The giants are a bug kaies, they kill you and then ragdoll physics take over. The giants are just really fucking dangerous to start off with. I can survive a couple of hits off them now but its still risky!

Hauntie

Loyal Servant of Altera
I haven't tried to kill a giant since one sent me flying in the air. I should try again haha

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
Did you know if you put a bucket on an npc's head they cant see you commit crimes? Also the giants sending you flying is a bug, but bethesda is keeping it in just like the bucket one which is also a bug.

I think the all line of sight mechanics are messed up. I was in the Jarl's hall in Whiterun picking the master level display with the elven sword with a guard standing next to me.

I also had a dragon encounter. They seem to be agroed by everything!

S

Stevey

I'm playing on the highest possible settings, including the suggestions cherbert made in the other thread. The game is running super smooth for me. However it tends to crash a lot, especially when alt-tabbing out. I also found the game far too easy (I got upto lvl 8 so it might get harder later on). I've set the difficulty 2 settings higher now upto Master.

I normally don't like the main quest line, I really disliked the portal stuff from Oblivion, it became quite boring and repetitive. I prefer exploring the world, doing quests in towns and running around in dungeons. I'm playing two characters now, a wood elf ranger for exploration and a Nord warrior for the main quest.